Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 09-Jun-12 12:47:53
Print Post

This weekend......

[link to this post]

I will be mostly playing UC2 which landed on the mat this morning. Can't wait.

Everybody else?
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 09-Jun-12 23:03:52
Print Post

Re: This weekend......

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

You got to hand it to shopto.net there delivery times are excellent,not playing anything at the moment but will be playing Gravity Rush on the Vita next week and Lollipop chainsaw on the 360.

To be honest im not in the mood for gaming past few weeks apart from Max Payne which i hammered and still got Ghost Recon to go through though I'm not blown away by the single player experience and the fact you can not control your squads like previous Ghost Recon games.

After that only Far Cry 3 has me slightly excited and Black Ops 2 will have to be something special for me to even bother this time around as these Cod Games and Fps in general are beginning to bore me to death.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 10-Jun-12 01:50:54
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yep. Ordered it at about 8.30pm on Thursday and got an email with picture of dispatch at 9.15pm. smile

I know what you mean about FPS. I'm the same lately which is why I picked up Uncharted 2. I actually think its better than UC3 if I'm honest. A brilliant cinematic experience for a Saturday evening. Loving it.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 10-Jun-12 09:54:30
Print Post

Glad you are liking them matey,strange as you were not convinced about them when they first came on the scene and i think I'm right in saying it was quite a few months since you played them after release.
Standard User Decani
(newbie) Sun 10-Jun-12 15:23:26
Print Post

I'm mostly playing the Beta of Guild Wars 2... so far, looks and feels good, with a more free-form approach to the MMO mechanics - So, everyone can heal a little or tank a little, so you're not constantly spamming for a Healer...
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 10-Jun-12 21:20:05
Print Post

Yes mate. I never played any until UC3 and you are right I picked that up in the new year.
Now I'm playing the series backwards and if I'm brutally honest, I think that UC2 is the better game, action packed and with a really great script, which is important on a railed game.

I don't mind rails when it is so well done, and that's an understatement for this series. smile
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 10-Jun-12 21:20:58
Print Post

[re: Decani] [link to this post]

Suits you sir. wink
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Jun-12 00:20:42
Print Post

Think i agree with that statement as i much preferred Uncharted 2 over 3 even though they are all awesome gaming experiences.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Jun-12 07:02:44
Print Post

UC3 has some amazing set pieces, but 2 feels a little more full on fighting wise.

I am expecting the original Uncharted to be far less refined after playing the demo, but will still really enjoy it I think. Especially for a tenner. smile
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Jun-12 12:18:34
Print Post

I've only played UC 1 and 2
I think 1 was the better of the two

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to