Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 04-Jul-12 17:15:19
Print Post

Battlefield battlelog what a joke.

[link to this post]

I have a EA Origin account and can sign in on this imac no problems,however when i try to sign in to this Battlelog i dont get any joy whatsoever.

I see it in the xbox menu of the game but i can not activate it and its getting extremely annoying trying to work out exactly how to login to this stats program or whatever it is suppose to be.

My Ea Account works fine when i login but the rest don't seem to function tongue
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Wed 04-Jul-12 17:58:30
Print Post

Re: Battlefield battlelog what a joke.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yea my housemate has the same problem, we have never been able to resolve it unfortunately. You're not missing out on much anyway to be honest mate, it's just stats about your friends which aren't great. The Battlefield website is loads better!

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 04-Jul-12 22:23:05
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jaxx281:
Yea my housemate has the same problem, we have never been able to resolve it unfortunately. You're not missing out on much anyway to be honest mate, it's just stats about your friends which aren't great. The Battlefield website is loads better!
Ditto.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Jul-12 00:13:29
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Anyway i confess to my sins,battlefield 3 is truly a epic game and far more much fun than MW and Cod games in general,Black ops 2 had certainly better up the ante because im totally sold on this Battlefields and love it.

Got to be honest though if there were many games been released and it was not such a gaming drought i might not have given it the time and energy it requires.

So in that respect I'm happy i did and why i did not see then potential in the first place is more than likely im used to playing Cod games which in all honesty are fast run and gun with little in the way of tactics apart from capture the flag and headquarters.

But even these game modes seem to frantic to have that much fun,dont get me wrong i loved Cod 4 MW1 and will still purchase the follows up ,but to be frank its been a downward spiral since MW1 and things need a new direction.

I love zombie mode in the Treyarch games and its good to see this time they are going to be so much better and use the multiplayer engine,if thats the case may be the weapons will actually sound and feel like they do in the real game because that in my opinion was a flaw as the weapons seemed really not very acurate.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Jul-12 07:23:15
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
because that in my opinion was a flaw as the weapons seemed really not very acurate.
I know what you mean, but I had just put it down to those pesky zombos being bullet sponges!

I'm glad you're enjoying BF3 traitor, I mean Judas, I mean.....wink

Seriously though, when it works right I really found it an awesome tactical experience. It's just my line that lets it down for me. I am still trying to love it, honestly. I am going to be changing ISP this month and I may even ask them if they can supply ADSL as well. I only get half a meg but the latency rises up to the 30-40 mark and (more importantly) they have some control over it, unlike with fibre. All my problems seemed to be accentuated the minute my latency fell to 9ms.

It's either that or dip my toe into the PC gene pool, but I can afford neither the time or the money to be honest.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Jul-12 18:04:34
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah if Spook and Swanny was in charge i would be hung,drawn and quartered tongue

I still enjoy Cod matey but i have noticed that when MW1 surfaced i played nothing but that game for a solid 12 months and loved it to bits,then mw2 arrived and i thought im enjoying this but sadly some 3 months later i got tired of it,then MW3 shows its face last November and by Christmas i was bored to death with it if the truth be known.

So there is a downward spiral here and i really hope Black ops 2 does things a little different and it does not become Black ops 1.5 wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Jul-12 21:13:10
Print Post

I'll let you off as I'm glad to hear you're loving BF. It seems my nagging was worth it after all smile
I've never bothered even trying to use Battlelog, like Jaxx says it's just stats.
So Mr T2D what classes are you playing?? As you have no doubt found out each one gives a totally different feel to the game.

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 06-Jul-12 00:10:44
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Well Swan I'm now Rank 17 but i only really play the assault class and i will move on to something else when i have acquired a more suitable stable weapon with some nice laser sights.

I have noticed on many occasions when i die i am killed by engineers using Scars wink

Yeah Swanny i guess im really glad you went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.........Woke up zzzzz and went on and on and on and on and on and on and on,went on your holidays came back and went on and on and on and on and on and on about BATTLEFIELD to the point T2D now goes on and on and on and on and on and on about how good the game makes him feel.........

Many Thanks ...........Your tactics payed of on this occasion and I'm truly converted.smile
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 06-Jul-12 08:51:54
Print Post

Glad to be of service smile

The FAMAS seems to be the best assault weapon, well it kills me a lot :/
The SCAR got nerfed a while back as it was even more deadly. I still use it as my main engineer weapon, I have an 18 Star SCAR laugh
I don't use the laser sights as they can give away your position, they are meant for hip firing.
How are you getting on with the vehicles??

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User ilh
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 06-Jul-12 09:18:43
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Loads of people use the SCAR but it used to make me cry frown I really struggled up to my 500 kills with it - am slowly working to get every gun too 500. I got 1.23 kills/min with it which is amongst the lowest. The SG553 (unlocked through co-op) and the QBZ-95B (back to karkand expansion) were much nicer to me smile

~ilh

The sooner you get behind, the longer you have to catch up.

Edited by ilh (Fri 06-Jul-12 09:19:20)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to