Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-Jul-12 16:47:33
Print Post

Uncharted 3 co-op mode

[link to this post]

I checked out UC3 co op mode last night and it is tremendous fun.

I played a custom private match so as to avoid lag issues and thoroughly enjoyed it. The co op adventure mode seems to be based on UC2 maps if I'm not mistaken, which is slightly dissapointing but still good fun. But the most fun was the hoarde type survival mode. The rounds rotate from generic Survival to a mode known as Gold Rush and a zone type survival mode where you have to defend a set small area and only kills inside it count.

And the real fun is that as anybody that has played the Uncharted series knows, you can throw peopple around as well as shoot them, something that plays out well in the survival games and is far more gratifying than the basic melee avilable in COD Zombies for example.

Top notch. smile
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-Jul-12 17:49:21
Print Post

Re: Uncharted 3 co-op mode

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

As soon as i saw the thread Uncharted i thought it was you ,never really got into 3rd person multiplayer and i was not to keen when i played it originally.wink

Dont think i have the game anymore ,besides i only play that true FPS classic Battlefield 3 tongue

As you know i have been singing the praises of Battlefield since release tongue
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 07-Jul-12 18:42:44
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

More like since you've been released. tongue

You're missing out. BF3 is so last year (well last week for you wink)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 07-Jul-12 20:24:08
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
More like since you've been released. tongue

laugh

You, mrnelster, sir, are a comedy legend. Let's hope he keeps his mind right this time and never again picks up the likes of Pukem Forever.

tongue
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 08-Jul-12 00:52:24
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

I wandered what this white coat with straps on the back was when i woke up wink

Hey Duke nuke em Forever .........What a brilliant game that was,a true gem and gaming masterpiece,..........bell rings at reception...............Yes ma'am we have plenty of rooms especially with nice showers tongue

Thanks Norman see you in the morning.................wink

Wait until November when i come on here saying Black Ops 2 is a Joke...............[hope not really]
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 08-Jul-12 08:07:14
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by SPOOKish:
Let's hope he keeps his mind right this time and never again picks up the likes of Pukem Forever.
The way I see it is he is not afraid to take a gaming bullet for all of us. He deserves a distinguished service award to gaming, he's the right age for it. Which is probably also why he bought Duke Nukem Forever (mild senility).

Meet time2die. He's the one in the aviators. Legend.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 08-Jul-12 08:18:18
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Thanks Norman see you in the morning.................wink

Bates or Wisdom?

I heard zombies could be up to eight player mate. That would get me interested as long as it was available for private matches. Hated having to play MP because too many friends wanted to play at the same time. If they do that it will be a day one for me. If not I will wait and see. I'm more interested in The Last of Us as I believe it will handle like.....you guessed it, Uncharted! Yay!

Seriously though, they can do no wrong for me at the moment. Respect to Naughty Dog. smile
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 15-Jul-12 09:18:14
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Dont think i have the game anymore ,besides i only play that true FPS classic Battlefield 3
Stop making excuses and go and buy it again.There is only two of us and it is three player. I think there is even three player co-op three team deathmatch, if that makes sense?
  Print Thread

Jump to