Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 06-Aug-12 08:41:09
Print Post

Sleeping Dogs..........Anyone

[link to this post]

Looks like this has a remote chance of been half decent and a lot better than Saints Row the 3rd.

Sleeping Dogs.

Must be one of the worse years for game releases with virtually everything coming out in November.

Edited by time2die (Mon 06-Aug-12 09:04:48)

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 06-Aug-12 22:57:33
Print Post

Re: Sleeping Dogs..........Anyone

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Nice. grin
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 07-Aug-12 07:27:59
Print Post

Loving the look of this excerpt. I think I might have to have a quiet word with Johnny Ratface. grin

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 07-Aug-12 08:06:09
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Think i will have a word with the girl instead..........Me love you long time wink
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Tue 07-Aug-12 10:21:50
Print Post

There are some pretty good games lined up. I am just finally playing through Prototype 2 which is really good, I am also playing through Lego Batman 2 which I think is also really good, it's very sandbox. Then in a couple of weeks we have Darksiders 2, the first one was brilliant so I can't wait for that. Then a few weeks later we have Fifa 13 & Farcry 3, probably doesn't appeal to a lot of people here but I love the Fifa games. Then we have a ruck of winter releases.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 07-Aug-12 13:54:22
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Far Cry 3 has slipped and its now at the end of November like i mentioned,prototype 2 i loved and i will revisit that game again me thinks wink due to the severe gaming drought.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 07-Aug-12 19:23:14
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Me love you long time wink
It'll take more than a gaming drought to make me even consider such an offer.

Chicken in a basket being one such example. tongue
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 07-Aug-12 22:58:14
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

You lost me there bud wink
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 22-Aug-12 08:45:28
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Actually the more time you put into the game the better it gets,i got really frustrated with it during the first 3 to 4 hours and thought its turning out to be a button bashing bonanza,certain sections has me dying over and over again and i though to myself this is really getting repetitive and boring with some of the king fu moves not really having much effect on my targets.

So last night eventually i got through a mission part that had taken me at least 15 attempts the game became a lot more enjoyable with a huge open ended world and much to see and do on the massive map.

Learning more Kung fu moves at the school is a must and taken out thugs,triads with other means is also something you should consider,at one point i was been beaten up by a gang of about 8 and again i was getting really frustrated as there is a lot of beat so and so up in this game,so i thought to myself i am going to jump in this car and try mowing them down instead........Worked a treat .

Got to a section last night where i had to use a gun and this was a breath of fresh air and really made me feel like the time i had spent frustrated was well worth it.

So even though both Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 are not really my type of games they will have to do until something of quality on the fps front turns up at the end of the year.

Counter strike global offensive is out today on Xbox live and the PSN service and i might download the demo.
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 22-Aug-12 19:24:16
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
so i thought to myself i am going to jump in this car and try mowing them down instead........Worked a treat .

laugh

Yeah, always the best way innit? I know I couldn't take on 8 guys. But give me a car and I could take out 800! Just line 'em up. grin

Glad you're enjoying the game. I shall look to getting it when I get back home.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to