Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 08-Aug-12 00:02:39
Print Post

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer trailer reveal

[link to this post]

Personally i can not wait as i am bored stiff at the lack of game releases this year and every other year......

Cod haters.....................Stay Well Away tongue

Looks slightly different and Treyarch look like they may be taking the number one spot back from the all but disbanded Infinity Ward /Sledgehammer.

Don't like to admit it even though I'm not playing any Cod Game at present,But Black Ops is way better than the previous Modern Warfare 3 game.

What i really want to see next in Black Ops 2 is the new zombie mode built using the in game multiplayer engine wink

Edited by time2die (Wed 08-Aug-12 00:03:23)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 08-Aug-12 10:58:29
Print Post

Re: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer trailer reveal

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Reading the chat under the vid it doesn't look as if many have faith in it.

Hope it works out for you and the DLC isn't too expensive tongue

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 08-Aug-12 18:22:13
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Ea are doing exactly the same Swanny and its going to be the future unfortunately wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Thu 09-Aug-12 09:23:24
Print Post

Rumour has it you can play 8 player zombies! That is enough to win it over for me, I just hope they don't try and do too much with the zombies and ruin it again. It was absolutely brilliant in WAW then when they started bringing the new maps out they were pretty terrible frown

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 09-Aug-12 09:36:50
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

I loved zombies but didn't you find the weapons were actually nothing like the game and had about as much impact as a pea shooter wink

Now with black Ops 2 to according to Treyarch this zombie mode will be using the same multiplayer engine which means when you have a weapon it should very much feel exactly like the multiplayer and that to me is a breath of fresh air.

I mean it took about 10 single pistol shots to kill previous zombies and the aiming in those game and hit detection was pretty dire if you ask me and nothing like the black Ops Weapons.......

I have heard there is a 4 on 4 mode in Zombies,I'm like you jaxx i would by this game for this mode alone.smile

Was not really interested in Darksiders 2 but having watched a few more videos I'm in even though God of War does it so much better and this is really a copycat clone.

Sleeping Dogs Next week and Darksiders 2 a week later.

Edited by time2die (Thu 09-Aug-12 09:39:51)

Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Thu 09-Aug-12 13:05:56
Print Post

The damage the bullets and stabs do depends on what wave you were on, on wave one you could kill a zombie with a single headshot, maybe two. But if you hit them anywhere else in their body then it would take 6 shots to kill them. I like this though because it meant you could shoot them 5 times then stab them for maximum points. Then on wave 2 you could pump about 7 bullets into them and then stab to get most points.

It basically goes wave 1 = 1 stab to kill, wave 2 = 2 stabs to kill, wave 3 = 3 stabs to kill etc. so the zombies get harder as you go up the waves. My record on Der Riese was wave 40 and by then the packed Browning did nothing to them I just had to resort to Ray Gun & Wunderwaffe. I would like it if the zombies stopped getting stronger after say wave 30 but they came in larger numbers. That would be more fair!

Right now onto Darksiders...! I loved number 1, thought it was really good. I would not compare it to God of War though I would compare it to Zelda Ocarina of Time. You can tell they massively took influence from that as like with Zelda there were 5 temples each with an item you would unlock that would help you beat that boss. Darksiders is pretty much exactly the same, the whole map and the whole way it played was very Zelda-esque. It will be interesting to see if Darksiders 2 is similar or if they are trying to make it more like GOW, I haven't watched any trailers as I just want to wait and get the game.

If they have made it more like GOW then that will be cool, but I do really like the first ones gameplay, it was quite good to feel like I was playing a game from the past.

Print Thread

Jump to