Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 16-Aug-12 09:45:55
Print Post

Far Cry 3

[link to this post]

I have to say i am looking forward to Far Cry 3 far more than any other game this year.

Shame it has slipped back until December as we would have been playing this in a few weeks originally,for me its been one of the worse years for gaming releases.

Only 3 games i am really interested in to be released this year and those are Far Cry 3 ,Black Ops 2 [obviously] and borderlands 2.

Have just got Sleeping dogs which is a ok game from what i have played but i hope it ends up been just more of bashing buttons and i am going to take a chance on Darksiders 2 next week even though i thought the first game was just average and a rip of of God Of War which does it far far better.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 17-Aug-12 11:34:13
Print Post

Re: Far Cry 3

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Game of the year without any doubt.......

Far Cry 3 Co/op

smile
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 18-Aug-12 10:56:41
Print Post

Co-op looks the nads mate! Got a funny feeling that was PC footage mind.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 18-Aug-12 11:20:02
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
I have to say i am looking forward to Far Cry 3 far more than any other game this year.
After watching that vid, I have to say I probably agree with you mate. Certainly for the single player at least. And for me (as you probably guessed already grin) to have a co-op mode tagged on as well makes it a day one.

Black Ops 2 I am really looking forward to the reincarnation of zombies
rather than the campaign mode, but yeah, I think you could be right.. FC3 looks like it has the potential for game of the year.

Mr Sharkey's gonna get some! smile
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 18-Aug-12 12:09:19
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I'll wait until it's reduced then snap it up smile

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 19-Aug-12 01:14:52
Print Post

More than likely right matey so let hope they get the best out of the consoles and it don't end up looking like Battlefield 3 even though for a few months i enjoyed the game but have now moved on.

Trying to get a fresh start really and am really hoping Far Cry 3 and Black ops [zombie and all] give us some gaming relief this year because as of yet there has been very little to shout about.

I actually got rid of all my Fps shooters today and sort of had a clean out of the closet,Black ops , Battlefield 3.Modern warfare 3 all gone to Blockbusters traded.

There is little point in keeping game that are boxed away in my gaming boxes upstairs,even though i payed £80 for MW3 and the elite subscription it became pretty boring to me within weeks and that is not a good sign.

Bioshock 3 has slipped into 2013 also along with a fair few others,had darksiders 2 delivered saturday morning and had a quick hour play tonight,very good game and has plenty of potential,........But this is a blatant rip of of God of war if ever i seen one.

Even so what it does it does nicely...........Daft as it sounds im having a riot with a game i thought did not live upto expectations.........Saints Row the 3rd.......Which in my opinion is way better than Sleeping dogs .

Edited by time2die (Sun 19-Aug-12 01:16:41)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 19-Aug-12 01:48:40
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Daft as it sounds im having a riot with a game i thought did not live upto expectations....... .........Saints Row the 3rd
Are you sure it's nothing to do with the big red dildo mate? grin
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 19-Aug-12 02:48:39
Print Post

I like using that homing missile toy in the suitcase and hitting people over the head with that big red ? wink
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 19-Aug-12 10:57:22
Print Post

grin

I'm pondering picking it up today now, just because I had such a laugh with Saints Row 2. I lost the story and just dossed about with mates on drop in co-op. More of the same might be a good way to keep occupied until November.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Mon 20-Aug-12 21:36:15
Print Post

Played for a few hours tonight and you're right about the suitcase missiles.

And it's Saints Row purple, not red. My mistake. wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to