Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 29-Aug-12 14:35:18
Print Post

Black Ops 2.....Care Package edition $180

[link to this post]

Like many i will be buying Black ops 2 but seriously i wont be buyingTHIS

Edited by time2die (Wed 29-Aug-12 17:22:13)

Standard User robvxr
(learned) Wed 29-Aug-12 15:34:21
Print Post

Re: Black Ops 2.....Care Package edition $180

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

links dead, but I agree, waste of money for all that tongue

Can't wait for zombies on nuketown and i'll be livestreaming it for sure, when I get infinity that is haha laugh

BTBroadband

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 29-Aug-12 17:12:12
Print Post

[re: robvxr] [link to this post]

Some spoilt little [censored] will be getting it, mummy will buy....

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 29-Aug-12 17:22:58
Print Post

[re: robvxr] [link to this post]

Should work now........Sorry don't know what happened there.

Has to be the worse map in Cod history and every time that map came on i disconnected without hesitation,maps way to small and its just one mammoth spawn killing frenzy and to me no fun whatsoever .

Zombies YES.........But Nuketown..........Not interested.

Edited by time2die (Wed 29-Aug-12 17:25:26)

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 29-Aug-12 17:28:56
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Guess you wont be moving from Battlefields then Swanny wink

Tell you I'm getting pretty desperate for some new games and even if Black ops 2 gets the same review treatment as MW3 from certain people calling it Black ops 1.2 or whatever I'm still buying it basically because i just realised that Infinity Ward [whats left of them ] have been crapping all over us and Black Ops was a way better game than both MW2 and MW3.

Besides Zombie built from the ground up using the multiplayer engine with way bigger maps and 8 player co/op has be sold on this alone.

Edited by time2die (Wed 29-Aug-12 17:30:24)

Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Thu 30-Aug-12 09:15:23
Print Post

Treyarch know how to make a game, Infinity Ward did know back when they released COD4 Modern Warfare but since then it has been disappointing to say the least. I have much preffered World at War & Black Ops.

Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Thu 30-Aug-12 09:22:06
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Just read this about the gameplay on Black Ops 2, sounds really interesting to be fair...

Strike Force missions
Black Ops II will be the first Call of Duty video game to feature branching storylines, in which the player's choice affects both the current mission and in turn, the overall course of the story. Known as "Strike Force missions", these branching storylines will appear during the 2025 storyline and will feature permanent death. The success or failure of these missions can have ramifications for the wider campaign storyline. Choosing one of the missions locks out the others unless the player begins a fresh campaign.[8]
Strike Force missions allow the player to control a number of different war assets, such as unmanned aerial vehicles, jet fighters and robots. If the player dies in a Strike Force mission, the campaign continues recording that loss, as opposed to letting the player load a previously saved checkpoint. The player's progress in the Strike Force missions may go on to change even the plans of the story's antagonist, Raul Menendez.[8] By the end of the game, the player may have changed the results of the new Cold War, and the player will be shown what could have gone differently.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 30-Aug-12 11:50:03
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Guess you wont be moving from Battlefields then Swanny wink

Armoured Kill comes out on the 4th Sept so I'm happy for a while yet smile

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Fri 31-Aug-12 06:40:51
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jaxx281:
Just read this about the gameplay on Black Ops 2, sounds really interesting to be fair...
I'm really looking forward to it now. The new zombies sounds much improved and will hopefully return it to what it was originally, a good crack. smile

And I've always felt the campaigns were far more impressive than the MP, but have understandably (and sometimes blatantly) felt a little on rails. Strike force mode sounds like it could break that up nicely, but without leaving it pointlessly open.

And for the record, after Modern Warfare I thought World at War was the most enjoyable episode.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 31-Aug-12 07:55:52
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Welcome to the forums mrnelster wink

Im sure a few years back someone with a similar name was posting some gaming related news but not been seen for a while tongue

Think he had a friend called Spook or something laugh

World of war before Black Ops...............You Serious
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to