Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 03-Sep-12 15:01:56
Print Post

Borderlands 2........Anyone.

[link to this post]

First game was a good little game,did not exactly blow me away but thats not hard as my gaming patience has reached a zero tolerance level.

Anyway looks like i will be picking it up as it looks a lot deeper and far more interesting and above all it's a FPS and i need something new to tide me over until Black Ops and Far Cry 3 hit the market.
Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Mon 03-Sep-12 18:32:03
Print Post

Re: Borderlands 2........Anyone.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

The key to borderlands is the the 2-4 player co-op mode, ive already got borderlands 2 so just waiting to pre-download on pc before release, should be a few good laughs with friends.

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Tue 04-Sep-12 09:32:23
Print Post

Is it co-op on Xbox do you know? I played the first one, thought it was ok, but it's one of few games I didn't actually finish because it got very tedious very quickly...... but that was on single player! Would be tempted to get a copy and tell my housemate to get one if it's a better experience playing together.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 04-Sep-12 15:12:54
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Yeah 4 player co/op winkon 360
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 15-Sep-12 08:18:54
Print Post

As is widely recognised, mrnelster likes to keep a finger on the very pulse of gaming. With that in mind I have been playing Borderlands and here is my review.

Lots to like (gun specific strategies/gun handling/humour) but I am now re-considering the purchase of Borderlands 2 for the time being. Want to wait untill I get further in to see if it does indeed become tedious. I am playing in co-op mode at the minute and it is good fun, but I think the camaraderie is the hook, not the slightly repetitive bounties.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 15-Sep-12 17:22:20
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Its supposed to be a lot better than Borderlands 1 so i would not judge it on that alone matey wink

Im just desperate for some new games and since Borderlands 2 scored a solid 9/10 on the ign review site and the fact that so much good has been said about it and its a FPS I'm in .
  Print Thread

Jump to