Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Sep-12 08:03:30
Print Post

Patently obvious

[link to this post]

Let the race for the Holodeck begin....
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Sep-12 08:32:49
Print Post

Re: Patently obvious

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

If they bring out a new Xbox and it involves prancing or dancing around much like the Nintendo Wii then its Dragons Den For Me.....................IM OUT ? tongue

I like to sit back chill and relax when gaming with the lights all dimmed in a cozy chair,not have to be a certain distance from a receiver with all the lights on like a football stadium waving my arms around like a raving lunatic,and i certainly don't have any interest in standing up to play games because what is the point of that if its anything like the picture link.

Nintendo have already alienated there new upcoming console for older players already with what they have bought to the drawing board as they have not considered that us older ones don't have 20/20 vision and there new console requires you to look at the tablet [ipad size controller] and look at the television .

PROBLEM FOR ME AT LEAST.

when I'm using my ipad i wear reading glasses,when i glance at the television i use distance glasses,and no I'm not using bifocals.......and I'm not frantically changing glasses like some comedian doing some impressions in a stand up act smile

Edited by time2die (Tue 11-Sep-12 08:42:30)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Sep-12 10:25:33
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I said Holodeck.

When I imagine it, I'm not standing up and I'm not on my own. wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Sep-12 18:21:09
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

tongue
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 13-Sep-12 03:43:57
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
I like to sit back chill and relax when gaming with the lights all dimmed in a cozy chair,not have to be a certain distance from a receiver with all the lights on like a football stadium waving my arms around like a raving lunatic,and i certainly don't have any interest in standing up to play games because what is the point of that if its anything like the picture link.

I'm with you grandpa. I'm not changing the habit of a lifetime and getting off my butt. The lounge is for sitting. Can't see how it would all work anyway. A holodeck though. Now there's a thought... smile
  Print Thread

Jump to