Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 21-Sep-12 16:27:18
Print Post

Nintendo Wii U and the only reason i would buy one.

[link to this post]

One game that looks like everything Resident evil 6 should have been is a Nintendo Exclusive called Zombie U ,i have no interest in the upcoming new Nintendo Console for reasons i have listed on other posts many times over.

However when i watch games like THIS the temptation is a little greater because this game does look something Special.

To me Zombie U is a Nintendo Wii U seller and without this game i doubt there would be very much interest from the more mature market.

Edited by time2die (Fri 21-Sep-12 16:30:50)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 21-Sep-12 16:46:00
Print Post

Re: Nintendo Wii U and the only reason i would buy one.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Go on get it laugh

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 21-Sep-12 16:56:32
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Its a new toy aint it but would it eventually go the same way as the Nintendo Wii,locked away in a darkened closet for the past 18 months.

I bet as usual and Nintendo Stock problems they will be on ebay for double the money as I'm guessing they will more than likely sell out.

If only Microsoft and Sony had come to the party i would not have given it a second thought Zombie U or not.

You would have thought with the lead Microsoft had last time Sony would be the first out with there new system,but people in the know are saying that Microsoft will again be bringing out there new hardware before Sony.

To be honest I'm not that bothered as i much prefer my 360,just hope this time around Microsoft don't release a massive paper weight with all its over heating issues and RROD problems

I still don't think Nintendo are catering for the more mature gamers out there looking at there launch line up apart from the awesome looking Zombi U smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Ignitionnet
(knowledge is power) Fri 21-Sep-12 17:20:31
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
I still don't think Nintendo are catering for the more mature gamers out there looking at there launch line up apart from the awesome looking Zombi U smile

I dunno mate I'd say Darksiders 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Mass Effect 3, CoD Black Ops 2 and Arkham City Armoured Edition, all launch titles, are pretty grown up.

http://www.thehdroom.com/news/Wii-U-Launch-Titles-To...
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 21-Sep-12 21:45:13
Print Post

[re: Ignitionnet] [link to this post]

And BLOPS2!* He'd like that he would. T2D's a sucker for anything with guns in it. And zombies!

Some good, quite innovative use of the touchscreen control pad there. Some of the uses were a bit pointless though but I can see it's got potential.

Locked away in a cupboard somewhere soon? Knowing you, T2D. Yep, definitely!

smile

Edit
* Oh, you said that! I missed that one... crazy

Edited by SPOOKish (Fri 21-Sep-12 21:46:16)

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 22-Sep-12 00:53:44
Print Post

[re: Ignitionnet] [link to this post]

Problem with those games mate they are all ports of what we have at the moment on the Playstation and 360.

We all played Mass Effect 3 8 months ago and Arkham city will be with a few optional extra,there is nothing there that would entice me to buy the new Nintendo only Zombie U appeals to me in a big way.

To be honest i just ordered one from Shopto.net [fully loaded with Zombie U and the Black Edition]

I have done this just in case there is a shortage and a cut off of pre/orders,after all i can cancel this order at anytime up to a day before release so better be safe than sorry with Christmas stock Shortages just like the Wii in the past.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 22-Sep-12 00:56:44
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Can always sell it to Mrnelster a few days later for a fiver as he likes a bargain tongue

Hey Spooky you could join us in the console world and ask Santa for one for Crimbo [Bo Selecta]

wink
Standard User Ignitionnet
(knowledge is power) Sat 22-Sep-12 02:00:15
Print Post

If they release as nothing but straight ports on more power hardware with the potential of the controller I'll be pretty gutted. It's apparently very, very simple to use the controller's screen so if they don't improve them they're just being lazy.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 22-Sep-12 10:16:09
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Can always sell it to Mrnelster a few days later for a fiver as he likes a bargain tongue

Hey Spooky you could join us in the console world and ask Santa for one for Crimbo [Bo Selecta]

wink
Oh, it's like that is it? When the crowd says Bo! sell nelly your old tat?

And while we're on the subject, I was most disappointed to hear you were liking that Vita. tongue
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 23-Sep-12 01:17:53
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Nelly its in mint condition and until Little Big Planet came along this was another purchase that had not been on for about 3 months.

Worth the money alone just to play this awesome little game,i say little but there is just so much to it and all the online co/op stuff and custom levels and it never gets tiring .

Problem is these games are few and far between and i doubt we will see another quality game like this for some time,Besides the developers Media Molecule are now free from there Sony exclusivity and they can take there talents and game designs to other platforms.

Anyway around December you can buy my second Hand Wii U for a bargain price tongue

What do you think of that awesome looking WII U Game Zombie U.........looks the Dogs Dangles,very tempted but it comes out virtually exactly the same time as Far Cry 3 .
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to