Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 26-Sep-12 18:21:50
Print Post

Finally Black Ops Zombie trailer ...Looking Awesome

[link to this post]

Its Finally here

Notice how the guns are way different and very fast and responsive this time around as its built with the in game multiplayer engine..........Not that my mate Jaxx will notice as he thinks the guns were the same as the original Black ops but i thought they were like pop guns.wink

Edited by time2die (Thu 27-Sep-12 00:30:37)

Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Thu 27-Sep-12 11:20:16
Print Post

Re: Finally Black Ops Zombie trailer ...Looking Awesome

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yea it looks really good, I love the idea of moving up the map and through the town. It looks like they have put some serious time in it, I am extremely excited about it and have booked the day off work to blast it all day with a few of my mates laugh

Haha, you still going on about those guns?! The gameplay was still awesome, I honestly loved the original Zombies and never noticed a problem with the guns until you mentioned it I wasn't aware it was a problem. It didn't seem to bother anyone I know who played it either! It's odd because I spend a lot more time on games than you yet you seemed to notice it more.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 27-Sep-12 15:18:24
Print Post

Re: Finally Black Ops Zombie trailer ...Looking Awesome *DELETED*

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Post deleted by time2die

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Fri 28-Sep-12 07:56:00
Print Post

Looks interesting. I'm going to hold off on my pre-order for a bit though and see what transpires. Perhaps even add it to the Crimbo list instead.

I'm still playing Borderlands at the moment. The new one in co op mode with a friend and the first one (free from Playstation Plus) when he's not online. And I have to say I think the first one is better, even if not as big. I know you.'re not a Gearbox fan after Pukem, but if the handling is anything to go by, Alien Colonial Marines could be really enjoyable as well.

A few good reviews closer to the time mind and I probably won't be able to resist some new zombie action. The engine arrangement won't change things up visually but could notch up the handling and mechanics (hopefully).
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 28-Sep-12 09:02:01
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

With the lack of anything decent game related this year i would struggle to wait for Christmas for a new game mate,especially with games like THIS out in 2 weeks time.

Black Ops 2 and Zombies day 1 buy for me and the same with the above and my anticipated game of the year were I'm really hyped Far Cry 3.

Borderlands 2 is in my case a stop gap until some of the above drop through the letterbox,its quite a good game but its not something i will still have in months to come thats for sure.

Alien Colonial Marines does not have me hyped or excited one little bit matey wink even though i think we have very similar game tastes .

Yeah my heart skipped a beat when i realised that borderlands was from the same developers of that gutter trash Pukem forever.......How did that game ever get passed Quality Control tongue

Edited by time2die (Fri 28-Sep-12 09:05:12)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Fri 28-Sep-12 21:28:56
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
How did that game ever get passed Quality Control
You may have answered your own question there!

I'm not blown away by Borderlands as a game, but I think the mechanics are excellent, more so in the first installment. Very well balanced and I am loving sniping on the run. I hope that FC3 handles nicely because I wasn't overly enamoured with FC2's controls.

I really hope Colonial Marines turns out well mate because the Alien brand could blow Dead Space out of the water if done properly, and that was a great game. You couldn't find better potential for an FPS military fright fest, it just needs somebody to do it justice. After playing Borderlands I'm still hopeful they can pull it off. smile
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 29-Sep-12 00:16:58
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Far Cry 3 will be everything Far cry 2 needed to be don't worry,here will not be any tedious driving around the map for ages as there will be sort of warp zones once you have taken out certain areas and control towers.

My only concern is from what i have seen of the graphics in the game they look exceptionally good but its more than likely the PC build even though most of the videos i have seen they are using a 360 controller.

Some of the graphics look brilliant but some don't look that fancy but i still think this will be one hell of a game and a FPS dream Christmas.
  Print Thread

Jump to