Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 04-Oct-12 09:19:23
Print Post

Bring it on Baby

[link to this post]

GOTY CONTENDER FOR SURE

wink

FPS dream and don't it look really nice with lots of detail in the environments,yeah i know its more than likely the PC build on show but i have seen plenty of xbox 360 footage to make my mouth water.

Edited by time2die (Thu 04-Oct-12 09:21:50)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 04-Oct-12 11:59:08
Print Post

Re: Bring it on Baby

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Not bad
I wonder how long SP is ??

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User jorkila
(member) Thu 04-Oct-12 13:56:14
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Looks awesome, very uncharted like!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 04-Oct-12 14:30:06
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Single player is going to be in the region of 30 hours plus as there are many side quests and missions,to be honest its the multiplayer that intrigues me besides the single player mode.

I will defiantly play through the single player campaign before i get a good whipping online,as i know many people don't even bother with single player which you can tell by the size of there rank within a day or two.

And your right Jorkila it does have that Uncharted look about it but im betting the logistics and gun play will be a lot better and its FPS view and not Third.

Actually i just had a quick look at the footage again and there are times when it says press the X button which is obviously a Xbox Controller so its possible that this is actually xbox 360 footage,then again it could well be a 360 plugged into a high end PC.

Edited by time2die (Thu 04-Oct-12 14:39:26)

Print Thread

Jump to