Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User MrGrumpy
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 09-Oct-12 14:51:04
Print Post

Should I go back to the darkside!

[link to this post]

Play WoW on my PC and nothing else but at a crossing point with the current expansion now released. If I`m honest I have gotten bored again and my thought s are drifting back to Xbox and shooting the living day lights out of folk online laugh New COD about to come out and also BF3 floating my boat i`m in a dilema? I suppose the real reason is I cannot get on the PC much these days due to the brood taking over my man cave tongue So do I MTFU and kick them off or just resub to Live, certainly cheaper than my monthly sub to WoW!

Regards

MrG

Remember: Amateurs...built the ark.
Professionals...built the Titanic

All spelling and grammatical errors are left in on purpose
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 09-Oct-12 15:08:07
Print Post

Re: Should I go back to the darkside!

[re: MrGrumpy] [link to this post]

Stay on your PC you Grumpy old git,had enough of your moans and groans last time you took up console gaming wink
Standard User MrGrumpy
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 09-Oct-12 15:19:26
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

haha subby been cancelled just checking online prices for BF3 etc or might just crack open COD4 again which still appears to be the best ever COD game!

Regards

MrG

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 09-Oct-12 15:23:24
Print Post

Could not agree more smile

Premium Edition £42
Standard User MrGrumpy
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 09-Oct-12 15:26:16
Print Post

btw I know you harp on about shopto but my recent purchases for my laddy from them were very prompt indeed !

Regards

MrG

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 09-Oct-12 16:02:18
Print Post

Amazing online site mate and yes i do rave on about them because in all the years i have been using them they have not failed to get goods to me beyond time,and as you know the majority of the time stuff always arrives before release day.

Now i have said this once again I've put the kiss of death on my pre/orders expected in the next few weeks,besides i would just wait for Black Ops 2 in all honesty because £42 for a game virtually a year old is a little extreme.

Saying that if your a Battlefield Fan then all fine and dandy wink

I don't very often praise a Certain Online retail Gaming site but credit to these people,even though about a year back a person commented on here about them refusing to give him a refund for goods he did not won't and then them banning hime from there forums and site.

I can only comment on my treatment and I'm with the bloke that got treated so badly and if they ever pull a stunt like that with me then they will be no more.

Edited by time2die (Tue 09-Oct-12 16:05:04)

Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Tue 09-Oct-12 21:59:54
Print Post

Shopto is a good site to use, their are what play used to be like years ago with fast delivery, their are alot of good sites for pc game downloads, alot better deals then you will see on console titles.

As for BF3 premium you dont need it to play the game- has only come about beacuse of COD Elite and many other games will follow it due to the sales.
You can get premium to about £30 pounds if you really want it, but thats for PC, console will be about £35 now so its good value for 4/5map packs depending if you already own karkand.

Its a shame that games have to have so much paid for dlc, when it all used to be in the main game but anything for profit these days.

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User MrGrumpy
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 10-Oct-12 13:37:03
Print Post

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

will probably wait till next pay day anyway before buying any games, I still have MW2,COD4,BF2 and also Black Ops, which will all be playable on Xbox live. Should keep me happy for short while smile

Regards

MrG

Print Thread

Jump to