Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 20-Oct-12 09:01:53
Print Post

Warface F2P

[link to this post]

Is anybody looking forward to this?

Compared to the black, lifeless environment I encountered with the Dust 514 beta, this looks awesome. "Just another military FPS" some will scream and I hear you. Nevertheless, it still looks far more exciting to be involved in than DUST.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 20-Oct-12 09:29:49
Print Post

Re: Warface F2P

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Anything Free to play sends out warning signals to me even though looking at a screenshot it looks nice ,much prefer to concentrate on the new Crysis game next year.wink

Yeah and Dust was a prime example and another game i deleted very quickly having actually paid the privilege to play the Beta.

Edited by time2die (Sat 20-Oct-12 18:23:20)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 20-Oct-12 11:58:27
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Crisis 2 was a great looking game, but neither the bad guys or the story floated my boat to be honest, so I may give the third one a miss. Metro has me more intrigued though.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 20-Oct-12 17:15:18
Print Post

Played the first Metro game and i found it pretty boring and nothing special eye candy terms either.

Basically overhaul its been as far as i am concerned a poor year all round for general quality releases and it not going to take much effort to get game of the year.

For me its obvious

Far Cry 3
Black ops 2
Dishonoured.

Now we have yet to get the to play the first 2 on the list but here is hoping they don't disappoint
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 20-Oct-12 17:22:33
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah F2P sends shivers down me too. The screenshot looks good but in game purchasing does not. I hate it when a developer makes you pay for a game and then you see that you've got all these things you can buy. BF3's weapon/vehicle upgrades and loads of Android games that seem a little too cheap.

I prefer straight up and honest gaming - know what you're buying/not buying and what you're expected to pay before you go in.
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 20-Oct-12 17:28:37
Print Post

Well, dunno about the graphics from this poor quality video footage but the game looks ok. I like the way you can boost your buddy up to climb walls and get him to help you up too. Novel idea. I like climbing!

laugh

http://youtu.be/9XVNRTO5Y3o

Edit - oh yeah, the link... :/

Edited by SPOOKish (Sat 20-Oct-12 17:29:33)

Print Thread

Jump to