Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 23-Oct-12 17:30:40
Print Post

MOH Warfighter.......Im Out

[link to this post]

Seriously what are EA thinking about releasing this game just before Black Ops 2 and Far Cry 3 ships.

Having played the demo i would not touch it with a Barge pole as its a pile of garbage and its about time these developers bought something decent to the table to challenge the likes of Battlefield and Cod Games.

When was there a last decent MOH game can someone tell me?

Anyway the publishers who release this sort of average dribble into a crowded market need to have a rethink !

Should have released this in the Summer when people were desperate for any new game,to release it now is a disaster of the highest order and the person/persons responsible should be hung,drawn and quartered.

I have said it time and time again and i will say it once more,why every year come November do we get a Avalanche of games all at the same time as it just makes no sense in the economic conditions the world faces and the fact we all know who is buying what.

Seriously who in the right mind on a budget who can afford 1 maybe 2 games is going to choose this over Far Cry 3 Or Black Ops 2.

Anyone that knows anything about fps is going to drop MOH without hesitation unless im missing something here.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 23-Oct-12 17:48:56
Print Post

Re: MOH Warfighter.......Im Out

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

The world we live in today is not like our childhoods. The video game manufactures know that xmas is the time of plenty and mummys and grandparents will buy their snotty nosed screaming little brats lots of games in a vane attempt to shut them up. For the rest of the year there are always lots of download contents to keep the kids occupied and mummys credit card busy.

When we were kids we didn't have video games we had outside games with real mates.
laugh

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 23-Oct-12 17:50:52
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Yeah Kiss Chase............Loved that smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User tommy45
(knowledge is power) Wed 24-Oct-12 20:59:21
Print Post

Although i know little about this game apart from it is one of few games that isn't a port from a console,as far as i'm aware, A few of us who play online games regularly have been considering getting it, one of the reasons is that it has a co-op mode, but i'm not sure if players will be able to host the game on their machines For online multiplayer,or if they will have to either rent slots on a gaming server ect , but it doesn't appear to be that resource hungry,
so no need to upgrade the pc in order to play a game,
And with the way games seem to be going needing win7 and high end CPU's & GPU's which will need high capacity PSU's which may be great for the corporates involved it's very costly for the gamer

Edited by tommy45 (Wed 24-Oct-12 21:00:47)

Standard User jorkila
(member) Wed 24-Oct-12 22:33:37
Print Post

[re: tommy45] [link to this post]

I actually liked the previous MOH, not multiplayer but I thought the single player was one of the best campaigns I've played, just my opinion mind!
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 25-Oct-12 00:27:38
Print Post

straight up ! i only got MOH so i get in on the BF4 beta ... thing is i only paid £12.99 for MOH as i do for nearly all my games and then its up to me if i keep it after 30days and pay the rest or in the case of MOH " send it back ".
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 25-Oct-12 02:20:34
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

Think your find that you will have to keep the game if you want to play the Swanny beta for Swanny 4.wink

So in a nutshell its pants is it.............Not a surprise to me matey.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 25-Oct-12 12:37:59
Print Post

Maybe I should get it for the BF4 beta smile

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 25-Oct-12 13:34:20
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Its always the sign of a bad game when they are offering free access to Beta of upcoming games.
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 26-Oct-12 20:46:53
Print Post

I can only go by the Previous MOH giving access to the Swanny 3 beta . Did not require you to still have your copy of MOH , which was good as MOH was not a keeper IMHO .
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to