Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User MrGrumpy
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 14-Nov-12 20:29:26
Print Post

Stuff BLOPS2

[link to this post]

Ok now that you have read the title, whats Assassins Creed 3 like, my son just dusted of Brotherhood again and has started playing after I completed it last year, is this new one any good? With him playing the genre again it has put me in the mood laugh

Regards

MrG

Remember: Amateurs...built the ark.
Professionals...built the Titanic

All spelling and grammatical errors are left in on purpose
Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Wed 14-Nov-12 21:57:28
Print Post

Re: Stuff BLOPS2

[re: MrGrumpy] [link to this post]

The new game is very good, gone through to about sequence 10- 12 total, alot of new things to the game especially the frontier which is very large where you get to hunt wild animals- bears/wolves/elk/rabbit etc.

Alot of places to explore- though to get 100% sync on the missions the challenges are quite hard on some missions which is good.
Some good side missions- fighting/courier/hunting/ship, along with the homestead which you get to upgrade via missions.

Its worth picking up if you liked the previous titles, continues to expand on the series and carrys on the storyline with desmond- the ending is interesting.

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Thu 15-Nov-12 09:24:42
Print Post

Re: Stuff BLOPS2

[re: MrGrumpy] [link to this post]

Yea, basically everything ccxo said! It's a brilliant game I would highly recommend it smile

A lot of new gameplay features, looks very pretty as usual and there is probably easily a hundred hours of gameplay with everything involved.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to