Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Abe01
(member) Fri 28-Dec-12 20:45:05
Print Post

Far cry 3 issues

[link to this post]

Is it only me or is anyone else having problems logging into this games servers? I keep getting a message telling me they're not available

i'm not overly fussed about the multi player so i just load up the single player but each time the game tries to auto save or i try and save manually for some reason it attempts to log onto the server again and when it can't it just freezes meaning i have to shut off the xbox.

It's really getting on my nerves as it's been like this since xmas eve and making the whole game unplayable.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 29-Dec-12 00:39:55
Print Post

Re: Far cry 3 issues

[re: Abe01] [link to this post]

I haven't tried to play MP
I have noticed the frame rate issue though

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 29-Dec-12 00:49:50
Print Post

Had a few issues with logging in but on the whole i just play the single game which saves at the appropriate points and when i save it myself.

Thats the 360 version by the way.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 29-Dec-12 09:52:54
Print Post

Did you have a uPlay code in the box and did it ask you to redeem it? Have you tried playing and saving the game whilst not connected to your online service? You have to be online to for the "Wall" to operate so maybe it is trying to update that info and crashing every time you save. I'll try mine later whilst signed out of the PSN and see what happens.

Edited by mrnelster (Sat 29-Dec-12 09:57:31)

Print Thread

Jump to