Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 16-Jan-13 16:20:42
Print Post

Dead Space 3 ..Get the demo early..Codes available

[link to this post]

I just tried this and it linked me to facebook page,i clicked on the header get Dead Space 3 demo now and a code was issued.

It was for the 360 and I'm not sure about Playstation 3 codes.

Dead Space 3 Early Access

wink
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 22-Jan-13 15:24:19
Print Post

Re: Dead Space 3 ..Get the demo early..Codes available

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

My thoughts exactly

Another brilliant game series ruined tongue
Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Tue 22-Jan-13 17:25:02
Print Post

Never come across that review site before, will wait to pass judgement once the game is out and the main review sites have covered the game, until then everything else is pointless.

My Broadband Speed Test

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 23-Jan-13 08:43:45
Print Post

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

Those feelings are basically what the majority of previews/review sites are saying,take it from me someone that thought the first Dead Space was a awesome piece of gaming and based on the demo i played this is not very good.

Play the demo when its on Xbox Live officially.
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Wed 23-Jan-13 13:38:49
Print Post

I'm not so sure, if you read the comments section on that site you linked to people are saying to give it a chance and that it's just a bit different. Check out this review where the site admin also interviewed the developers:

http://www.polygon.com/2013/1/22/3904064/dead-space-...

I really do hope it's good, I have not long got into Dead Space and think they are brilliant games, it will be good to play them with my housemate too on co-op.

Edited by Jaxx281 (Wed 23-Jan-13 13:40:30)

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Wed 23-Jan-13 15:56:47
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Might turn out better than expected who knows,but i played the demo and i was not blown away like i was when i first played Dead Space.

Could turn out to be really good Jaxx and if so then i will more than likely buy it if the reviews find it favourable and don't trash the game like some of the previews i have seen.

Dead space is all about the fear factor and suspense and plenty of chills with darkened corridors and all the stuff which made Dead Space a better game than the once famous Resident evil before it.

I saw none of this in the demo and actually found it boring and a complete chore to play,download and play the demo yourself then you can say what you think as it may well differ to my view.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Thu 24-Jan-13 18:37:33
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Dead space is all about the fear factor and suspense and plenty of chills with darkened corridors and all the stuff which made Dead Space a better game than the once famous Resident evil before it.

This is spot on.

Also, I have to admit that I never quite finished Dead Space. As good as it was, the other thing it shared with Resi was the poor move/shoot mechanics. Brilliant atmosphere, but slow and cumbersome at times as well.

I have very little interest in even trying the latest incarnation.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 24-Jan-13 20:12:53
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I never quite finished Dead Space either. I got to a certain spot and couldn't get any further, then a few months later I decided to give it another go but couldn't remember the moves so gave it away.

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
  Print Thread

Jump to