Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 28-Jan-13 16:48:05
Print Post

Dead Space 3 demo..Second Thoughts

[link to this post]

So about a week ago i downloaded the Xbox Live demo of dead space 3 and came on here saying pre/order cancelled as the demo did nothing for me.

Now after mucking about on the Playstation 3 store and deciding to download the dead space 3 demo again from there i decided to give it another go and to my surprise I'm back in love with this game.

I have to be honest as soon as i got to the giant monster in the demo and i died i deleted the demo,not because im a loser but because up to that point i did not care much for the game.

But having now played the demo to its conclusion i think this game has massive potential,what i think and now has changed stated by the developers is its a much faster pace and the gun play even though the mechanics are in place is more suited to a 3rd person fast paced shooter than the previous 2 episodes of dead space.

They have defiantly changed direction here and there is some real frantic shooting moments that come at you in a very fast paced nature and since i love shooting games im glad i gave it another try as i have now reconfirmed my dead space 3 order as its got me excited once again.

Give credit to Jaxx who did say the game may be well better than the demo and im just impressed with the demo after playing it through this time and loving it.wink

Quote from Dead Space Producer

Edited by time2die (Mon 28-Jan-13 16:50:57)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 29-Jan-13 12:36:51
Print Post

Re: Dead Space 3 demo..Second Thoughts

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Played demo on 360 last night.

Single player felt very much on rails, with the smallest object blocking path. Graphically some nice sequences, but these stopped once you got in control of the controls as oppossed to just pressing A quickly (snow truck sequence)

Currently stuck at the drill, lack of ammo

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Tue 29-Jan-13 13:39:08
Print Post

Re: Dead Space 3 demo..Second Thoughts

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Lack of ammo,i thought it was unlimited in the demo.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to