Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Fri 01-Feb-13 09:25:11
Print Post

News Console gamers been waiting for....P4 reveal

[link to this post]

P4 REVEAL

Rumours are rife that announcement from Sony Confirming a new console come Feb 20th ,my birthday actually wink
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 01-Feb-13 18:38:52
Print Post

Re: News Console gamers been waiting for....P4 reveal

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Your 80th? Happy birthday!

Yeah, saw the news. It will help I think. People need to plan their console (and game) buying strategies.

GTA V has been pushed back to a September release too, with Xbox 360 and PS3 versions confirmed so far. But there is a hint of something that might suggest Rockstar are gonna announce versions for the next-gen consoles too maybe, perhaps in-line with news of a PC version. That's my thinking anyhow though I expect these will follow some way off and basically be enhanced res packs with a few extras thrown in.

Well, we'll need plenty of time to work out what kind of gaming power these new beasts from MS and Sony can deliver and you, T2D, will likely need a new pair of glasses and some physiotherapy on your old arthritic hands so you can continue to enjoy playing games! Hehe. Haha. Hoho. tongue
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Fri 01-Feb-13 20:27:16
Print Post

Sony out of the gate first? Shatiiiing! Take that you geriatric brum mopeddler.

By the way, I got you a card but there's no money in it. Cos I spent it, buying this card you dingbat. Ooooosh! wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Fri 01-Feb-13 20:41:28
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by SPOOKish:
...T2D will likely need a new pair of glasses and some physiotherapy on your old arthritic hands so you can continue to enjoy playing games! Hehe. Haha. Hoho.
You'll need a hip replacement by the time you've finished fashioning that new gaming desk out of only a railway sleeper and sandpaper. At least I assume that's why it took you so long! tongue

Anyways. Are you going to buy the new Specksbox2020 like old Timey, or are you down with the kids on the PS4. (And by down I mean downstairs in the armchair).
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 01-Feb-13 21:30:37
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Ho hum. PS4, Xbox720, PC, new video camera? I am a tech fiend and like my photo gear but wanna get into more video. So, I will likely be skint again in no time if I pull the trigger and get a (more pro level) videocamera.

Best to forget about me guys - I will always serve my photography addiction first and gaming will have to come second. Unless of course, I can be re-programmed to choose games... every time (like T2D!) Mind you, he never mentions it but I guess a large part of his pocket-money must be spent on brill cream and flares and other must-have mod accessories! You wouldn't think he'd be so flash, would you? All that gaming, you'd think he'd stick to man-nappies as clearly, he can't go out all that much?

And you, mrnelster sir? Are you gonna stick with Sony and if so, how come? Oh yeah, my desk took me about a minute to put up and consists of a -um- table top bit of wood thing from Ikea (via my neighbour who was throwing it out) and some ever so fashionable and must have plastic storage boxes. Yeah, I'm handy at DIY like that. Have you got little hands like Swanny too then?^ grin

^I know my mitts are on the small side (I take after my old man unfortunately) crazy
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 02-Feb-13 00:30:32
Print Post

Read a typical bit of bad news regarding the release though which is typical of Sony and the way they treat there European Customers.

Edge magazine have quoted as saying that the playstation stores will release in the Asian Territories and America end of 2013,but Europe will have to wait until March 2014.

And im a betting man that this will be how it will be and i hope all those Sony Supporters jump ship and go for a new xbox if that gets to surface sooner.

I have never ever understood Sony and Europe,without europe Sony would be no more as they are the biggest buyer of everything playstation related ,yes bigger than Japan and America.

So you got me a card matey wink was hoping you was going to send me one of your new games from your recent games collection,you know Crash Bandicoot,blast corps,Goldeneye........tongue
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 02-Feb-13 00:35:25
Print Post

Dont laugh me batteries packed up
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 02-Feb-13 00:36:23
Print Post

No he is going to by a next generation Dreamcast like yours tongue
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sat 02-Feb-13 00:41:48
Print Post

Your right i dont go out to much as i like been at home and not drinking,My days of drinking and Night clubs are well gone replaced with my custom George raft slippers and pipe and bath robe.

Thank god for Tena for men thats all i can say,saves time when I'm gaming tongue,downside is the smell gets a bit unbearable in a hot claustrophobic room.

I had a vision of you and a camera spook and it looked a little like............

THIS tongue
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 02-Feb-13 14:04:31
Print Post

I see you've still got a good head of hair and it's nice to see you smiling even if you do need to change your incontinence pad. wink

Had a good laugh at Buffalo Bill's camera outing. That'll teach him for not having the hammer up! I'd love some night vision goggles or a video camera that can see in the dark. Hmmmm......
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to