Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 04-Feb-13 13:53:22
Print Post

The Last Of Us ..New Video

[link to this post]

Im sure this game is going to be mighty special,but judging by this video the zombies are obviously oblivious to light sources..........

The Last of Us
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 04-Feb-13 17:53:21
Print Post

Re: The Last Of Us ..New Video

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Im sure this game is going to be mighty special,but judging by this video the zombies are obviously oblivious to light sources..........

The Last of Us

What do you expect, zombies are pretty fecking stupid at the best of times laugh

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Mon 04-Feb-13 19:57:35
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
In reply to a post by time2die:

The Last of Us

What do you expect, zombies are pretty fecking stupid at the best of times laugh

Games out in May and since its by naughty dog the uncharted developer you know it's going to be pretty impressive

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 05-Feb-13 13:25:04
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

The power of cinematics, eh?

I had misgivings about the reality of gameplay vs graphics/scripting after watching your vid link T2D as neither looked too good - I hate scavenging for ammo when it's really really scarce - but my faith was restored when I hunted for more trailers and demos to watch.

This is an alternate version of the first presentation trailer from a while back if you remember it and, the fact the guy plays through the same section but in a different manner (with different outcomes) is very encouraging. Just what I like to see.

"The darkness is falling. The sky has turned grey. The hound in the distance is..." um, you what?

And then there's always Bill and his marvelous motor.

Looking good! Roll on May. I hope, by then, Sony will be giving away PS3s for nuffin' seeing as how there's a new one in the works. wink

smile

Edited by SPOOKish (Tue 05-Feb-13 13:30:19)

Print Thread

Jump to