Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Feb-13 00:11:05
Print Post

Sniper Ghost warrior 2......Interesting

[link to this post]

This Has My Attention

Something a little different and it looks really nice,i know there have been other sniper games but I'm liking the look of this game and its a contender .
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Feb-13 19:37:07
Print Post

Re: Sniper Ghost warrior 2......Interesting

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I hired the first one and the graphics made Aliens Colonial Marines look first class. confused

Cry Engine 3 now being the game changer I suspect.
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Feb-13 23:20:27
Print Post

Re: Sniper Ghost warrior 2......Interesting

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
I hired the first one and the graphics made Aliens Colonial Marines look first class. confused

Cry Engine 3 now being the game changer I suspect.

No you got that a little wrong Alien Colonial marines makes most games look first class.tongue

Incredible they have been putting many adverts promoting the game through the ad breaks on the television ,taking time to tell us that this is not in game footage,if it was there would not be the internet debate that we have now on how [censored] the game is.

Actually the ad is pretty immersive and impressive,obviously not shot by Gearbox and More like Ridley Scott,i hope i aint on here next week slating crysis 3,if i am it wont be for poor graphics thats for sure.

Well done Gearbox you are now crowned as the Number 1 Turkey development company having given us 2 in the past 18 months courtesy of your other great achievement Duke puke em forever which i may add this dummy actually bought.

But looking on the bright side it was back at Blockbusters in the trade in bargain bin 30 minutes later after i was resuscitated after mild heart failure after witnessing a Gaming disaster the minute i had the misfortune of loading it in my 360.

Im only thankful i skipped the install procedure and witnessed the horror as quick as possible.tongue

Message to Gearbox..........Go make some iso and android games instead thats if Apple actually are that desperate,at least the people that actually buy your product want feel so cheated after paying 0.69p wink

Edited by time2die (Thu 14-Feb-13 23:22:35)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to