Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 03-Mar-13 07:55:18
Print Post

Recruiting

[link to this post]

...for Drive Club Team TBB.

Minimum PC requirements: n/a
Driving experience required: nada
Some understanding of race tactics is essential.
Any team members caught integrating with Facebook will be automatically relegated to the back of the starting grid (for this motley crew that probably won't involve dropping too many places).
Anybody caught moaning that they should be allowed to use mines (or that their performance would be enhanced by racing some sort of turbo charged turtle kart) will receive an automatic three race suspension.

Anticipated season start date: March 2014

Please PM all donations to the TBB Racing Academy (aka mrn's Playstation 4 fund).

Thank you.

Note: luncheon vouchers will not be accepted (time2die).
Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 03-Mar-13 10:10:20
Print Post

Re: Recruiting

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Ho! Ho! Ho!..tongue

Besides thats one game that does not interest me in the slightest along with that other type puzzle game from the makers of Braid which in my opinion was another overrated game.

Having said that would i gain entry to the club if i showed you my old War Medals wink

Oh and guess what i have sitting on top of my 360.............3 days early

Edited by time2die (Sun 03-Mar-13 10:11:20)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 03-Mar-13 12:59:05
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Replacement provisional driving license? tongue

You can't blame me, it's dead in here. frown

Have you not played it yet then? The CVG review also gave it a good write up. I might pick it up mid week if you give it the thumbs up. Sounds like the island is the jewel in its crown, much like FC3 so I think I will probably enjoy it.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(knowledge is power) Sun 03-Mar-13 18:12:53
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Not had chance to play it mate but look out for my thoughts and opinions Monday night Late after the footy.

I got a feeling its going to be good from what i have seen and the reviews scores.

Thats why you have to keep posting and making the effort,and it has to be interesting tongue to grab peoples attention.

Edited by time2die (Sun 03-Mar-13 18:20:17)

Print Thread

Jump to