Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 28-Mar-13 08:57:33
Print Post

Defiance..Where has this game come from

[link to this post]

Defiance

I will wait for reviews of this MMO game which looks very similar to Mass Effect Minus the Graphical detail.

Edited by time2die (Thu 28-Mar-13 09:02:57)

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 28-Mar-13 14:37:23
Print Post

Re: Defiance..Where has this game come from

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Think I've seen it before mate. Looks like they're target market's average age is 12. Some weird character voices too. crazy Nice guns though. (You can see I haven't grown up much.)

So, MMO is it? Does that mean you will have to pay for your 'ego upgrade'? grin
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 28-Mar-13 15:23:12
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Don't know mate but according to the lad i speak to in Blockbusters who had the game in ready to sell apparently its online only.

I may pick it up though Spooky as i am almost done with Bioshock Infinite .

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 28-Mar-13 15:23:48
Print Post

In reply to a post by SPOOKish:
Think I've seen it before mate. Looks like they're target market's average age is 12. Some weird character voices too. crazy Nice guns though. (You can see I haven't grown up much.)

Thats me out then because I'm only 10 tongue
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 28-Mar-13 18:40:21
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
In reply to a post by SPOOKish:

Thats me out then because I'm only 10 tongue

laugh

Yeah, MMO online only makes sense. Now you've got BF3 reinstalled (which system btw?) you won't need any other games!!! tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 29-Mar-13 00:45:40
Print Post

Im going to pick it up Spooky after reading a guys review of the game who says he normally hates this kind of stuff but after playing the beta he was sold and thought it was excellent.

Battlefield 3 is on the 360 matey wink

mrnelster was on Bioshock Infinite tonight,he said he was 10 minutes in and had to put it on easy mode tongue

Narr only kidding...............wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 03-Apr-13 15:18:41
Print Post

Don't think its a keeper its become pretty boring and a bit of a lag feast with terrible graphics in this day and age,it was different a first and i thought there may be a possibility that i would like it but you have to spend vast amounts of time going from a to b and doing tedious chores over and over again.

I have spent about 8 hours on it and thats plenty of time in my case to come to the conclusion there are far better games to spend time and effort on and this is not it.

Unless your a complete fan of MMO games then leave this well alone for now or until they have at least fixed the online issues that plague this sort of game.

Think the developers did Rift on the PC before this,but i have not played that game and people that have would more than likely know more about the developers and there previous game efforts.
Standard User Decani
(newbie) Thu 04-Apr-13 18:38:55
Print Post

I read a few reviews and although they were only 7 or 8-ish scores, I love MMOs so went for it. Forked out my £35 on Steam, and now it wants me to log in with email and password... this is fine, as I used to play RIFT and have a Trion account, which is recognised. But now it wants an Authentication COde... No idea what that is, so I click on the 'What's this?' linkie and I'm taken to the Buy Defiance Now page... ? huh? Anyone know what I'm missing?
Standard User Decani
(learned) Thu 04-Apr-13 22:56:16
Print Post

[re: Decani] [link to this post]

Oh, just discovered that the 'Authenticator' field in the log-in screen is broken... so you don't need to enter anything there frown

User-friendly and Trion are strangers....
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 05-Apr-13 00:01:42
Print Post

[re: Decani] [link to this post]

I got bored to death with it after a few days and traded it,each to there own and i will wait for bungie Destiny on the Playstation 4 which by all accounts should be way better.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to