Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 08-Apr-13 16:58:48
Print Post

The Last Of Us.....hurry up and get in my Playstation 3

[link to this post]

More than likely the last big title i will buy for the ageing Playstation 3,but when you look at games of this quality it makes you wonder why so many developers fail to match what some can do.

More to do with exclusivity and the fact that Naughty dog are not 3rd party developers but Tied to Sony,only wish this game had not been put back 3 months until June14th as we all could have been enjoying this brilliant looking game in the colder months rather than the middle of Summer if we get one wink

The Last of Us Extended Clip
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 09-Apr-13 00:34:27
Print Post

Re: The Last Of Us.....hurry up and get in my Playstation 3

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Cool. Will you lend me your PS3 when you're done mate? Pretty purrleeasse! tongue

Actually, that trailer was pretty gruesome wasn't it? Very scary to think of the world turning out like that. I'm confident this game won't be another Dead Island: smashing trailer but relatively poor story/game.

But... we'll have to wait and see if the game has a full tank in 'er or if she's a-running-on-empty. Great trailers don't always make good games as I've found out. Anyway, it's all academic to me until you lend me that PS3 of course!

wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 09-Apr-13 10:12:41
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

If i thought you would actually use it then i would be more than happy for you to have it once the Playstation 4 arrives,mrnelster wants to upgrade and i have said that i will post him my Playstation 1 at the end of the year tongue

It depends on the trade in value that shops such as Blockbusters and Game give you once the Playstation 4 arrives,but i think they will be offering peanuts for them if I'm honest.

The last of Us will be a gem Spooky no doubts about it,naughty dog don't make rubbish games.wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 09-Apr-13 14:29:10
Print Post

I've got a better idea, I'll come up to yours and camp out in your living room for a few days!!! lol That would be fun, eh? laugh
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 09-Apr-13 16:27:28
Print Post

Yeah you can hang upside down from the ceiling wink
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 09-Apr-13 18:47:43
Print Post

He hasn't got a sofa SPOOK. If he sits down, he struggles to get up again unaided.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 09-Apr-13 18:52:32
Print Post

Result! Then I can finally crack on with finishing the 1997 TOCA Touring Car season. wink
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 09-Apr-13 20:04:37
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Ah that makes sense. Prob one of those electric chair things that you tilt you forward when you wanna get up. I'll be okay hanging upside down from the ceiling though: batman style. We'll have to turn the tv upside down too though. Hope timey's all right with that. tongue
Standard User 5km
(knowledge is power) Tue 09-Apr-13 21:04:04
Print Post

Look where they don't want your to look and the quality is poor...

It's all about having 'focus' on what you should be looking at, the details is there and processing not wasted elsewhere.

O2 Broadband Premium LLU
Now on twitter @timmay2
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 09-Apr-13 22:28:08
Print Post

[re: 5km] [link to this post]

I don't know what bit you were looking at, but it looks the dog's danglies to me. Different folks, different strokes as they say. I was going to give this a miss to see how it reviewed, but that clip confirmed my pre order. smile

If you like your games to have depth to the story (and I do), I doubt this will dissapoint. From what I've read, the pacing of this game sounds spot on.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to