Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 15-Apr-13 17:49:37
Print Post

I say

[link to this post]

It's awfully quiet in here old bean....

tongue

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 15-Apr-13 18:14:27
Print Post

Re: I say

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

If myself ,mrnelster and Spook and you to certain degree don't post then nothing happens on these gaming forums........period.

For 6 days there was not one single post and your remarks don't exactly prompt a debate or a response,i have personally left these forums alone and waited to see what would happen,but each time i login to the forums theres nothing.

Same old faces posting and same old one liner responses don't make for a interesting gaming forum and it needs plenty of more people to start topics instead of waiting on the usual suspects to say something.

With so much about to happen this year with the announcement of the new Playstation 4,E3 in June and what Microsoft plans to do you would think there would be much to discuss and debate.

Ive been on about the lack of support and posters on here for as long as i care to remember,and when the likes of myself ,mrnelster,and Spook don't post then the writings on the wall and its as i expected.......Dead.

There are a few others that post occasionally but it don't make for a interesting gaming forum that should be alive with debate.

Maybe we should change the name to ISP UNHAPPINESS or something and we will get at least 100 posts a day.wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 15-Apr-13 18:17:55
Print Post

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
It's awfully quiet in here old bean....

tongue

You see dear Swanny you had the perfect opportunity to talk about something other than Battlefield and you blew it tongue

Start of some topics then and contribute more in the way of starting some topics instead of giving one word replies and answers to others that have taken the time out to post gaming information.

Not having a go at you but its the very reason these gaming forums are dying,to many readers and not enough writers.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 15-Apr-13 19:31:33
Print Post

If won't be if/when I get the next Resident Evil game. Which reminds me, I must upload some videos of it...

Follow me on Twitter.Now with Plus.Net
My Blog
12 Things...
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 15-Apr-13 23:24:11
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

You talking about the Nintendo port of Resident evil revelations a Nintendo Ds game,you got high hopes if you expect this to be any good.

Here is a clip...tongue

Be far wiser to buy dead Island riptide in a few weeks which by all accounts should be way better.

Edited by time2die (Mon 15-Apr-13 23:30:05)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 15-Apr-13 23:40:04
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Start of some topics then and contribute more in the way of starting some topics instead of giving one word replies and answers to others that have taken the time out to post gaming information.

I'm a man of few ......

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 15-Apr-13 23:54:47
Print Post

I know that mate but sometimes its nice that others apart from the regulars post some stuff,I'm as frustrated as you at the lack of people posting on a gaming forum .

Should be at least a dozen posts on here daily,even when new blood sign up they then disappear as quick as they appeared.wink
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 16-Apr-13 12:42:56
Print Post

Oh no - I'll get the PC version...

Follow me on Twitter.Now with Plus.Net
My Blog
12 Things...
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 16-Apr-13 19:39:16
Print Post

Yeah, well. I think I killed the last thread when everything went quiet for a while. So I thought to meself, obviously I've got a talent for that and really my input is just waffle and guff most of the time so there was nothing for me to add to really.

I've been busy too. My bat cave needed cleaning and I've been having trouble with my toys not working properly.

Hmm. You have the right idea, maybe we should rename this forum Gaming Unhappiness? I'm sure it'll spark a lot more debate! wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 16-Apr-13 23:43:42
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

You do your bit Spook even though you sometimes disappear for long periods sucking on some poor virgins neck in some darkened place.wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to