Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 20-Apr-13 17:10:28
Print Post

Dishonored: The Knife Of Dunwall

[link to this post]

This recently released DLC looks promising to me but only if you enjoyed playing the original in stealthier mode I guess (as it's a bit short if you go in guns blazing).

Enjoyed Dishonerd but didn't feel compelled to go back in and replay levels to try and gain the missing achievements or Ghost it/whatnot. But I may well cough up the £7.99 asking price and get this from Steam as it's different enough to maybe make it worthwhile.

Couldn't say I enjoyed the DLC for Skyrim overly much. The Vampire one was good but the Dragonborn one was really poor in comparison and the asking price was a lot higher too. So, The Knife of Dunwall looks like much better value already then.

Here's a review. Anyone else tempted? confused
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 20-Apr-13 17:28:30
Print Post

Re: Dishonored: The Knife Of Dunwall

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

I started playing through the game again last night after sheer boredom with the lack of anything decent to play,originally i thought it was a quality game,like far cry 3 ,Bioshock infinite ,but I just don't see any replay in games you have finished,even downloadable content does not interest me and I'm desperately for a new game and something to talk about.

I feel that game will be the Last of us June14th,hoping dead island riptide is worth talking about next week,the first was pretty decent but it did not match the trailers and I fear more the same only different location.

Think it will be E3 and the end of the year hopefully when things get far more interesting with the release of next generation consoles,until then its basically a summer of drip fed gaming releases and nothing mind blowing apart from the last of us.
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 20-Apr-13 19:58:41
Print Post

Re: Dishonored: The Knife Of Dunwall

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Replaying Dishonored doesn't appeal much to me either, at least not all the way through. I think completing certain levels as stealthily as possible to get the 'ghost' achievement might be where it's at. Might take a punt on this new DLC though. I did like the game setting and the storyline.

Obviously the story's already been told for the main game and I don't feel that part's worth retelling much but maybe I could try and get the other two alternate endings completed where you go ballistic and kill everything moving? The 'evil' mode. Bwa haa haa haa haaaa.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to