Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 08-May-13 08:36:51
Print Post

Saints Row 4

[link to this post]

Saints Row 4

And it looks just like the previous trash with below par graphics and generally daft stupid Gameplay.........Pass tongue

And on a serious note .......Why would i want to buy a game like this on my shiny new Playstation 4 when it looks like something on a Playstation 1.

Edited by time2die (Wed 08-May-13 08:38:11)

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 08-May-13 09:59:11
Print Post

Re: Saints Row 4

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

It does indeed look, shee-eye-tuh! Graphically at least. They can't be seriously expecting people to pay full price for that?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 08-May-13 11:40:44
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

People will say on many occasions its not all about graphics and in some cases that may well be true,but to buy a game that looks like that on either a Playstation 3 thats been out a full 6 years or a new Playstation 4 is a insult to next generation gaming machines.

Why would anyone that has just upgraded to a Playstation 4 and its power be satisfied with what Saints Row 4 looks like,i don't even see a slight improvement from the previous one that came out a few years back.

GTA nailed these types of games and Saints Row has always been the poor mans version and should get with the program or at least up the anti.

I bought the last Saints Row as i watched many trailers and videos,sadly when i got the game i realised that the actual look never even got close to the video clips.

Deep Silver are the publishers the same as the recent Dead Island Riptide Junk.....So hence the clue,could have been worse i guess and it could have been gearbox software tongue

Edited by time2die (Wed 08-May-13 11:42:25)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 08-May-13 11:48:47
Print Post

Yeah, Deep Silver. Makes me shudder.

frown
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 08-May-13 17:36:34
Print Post

I bought the Saints Row2
That was a box of [censored]

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 08-May-13 21:12:16
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

I've got to be honest, I never played Saints Row 1 or any of the GTA games, but I really enjoyed Saints Row 2, just for the mucking about. I bought it for a tenner from PC world and spent most of my spare time nicking planes, buzzing the tower and then crash landing them on the freeway head on.....whilst wearing a mankini of course. grin

Saints Row 3 I picked up for 25 quid and lost interest after 3 hours. It was all too samey. frown
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 09-May-13 00:39:06
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Haven't played Saints but I can totally recommend GTA San Andreas for laughs, which is why I'm so optimistic about GTA V. Graphics are very dates though for San Andreas but graphics ain't everything as Timey would say! wink Actually, GTA IV isn't bad at all. One of the stand out features of the GTA games is the awesome music, so many good tunes and such diversity. If the new game fails to deliver decent music there will be much weeping and many riots, I expect! tongue
Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Fri 10-May-13 00:21:59
Print Post

The game is not about the graphics, this quote sums up Saints row 4 ' Itís absurd to the point of stupidity, but itís a knowing stupidity thatís crafted by geniuses'

You buy the game for the stupid things you can do, quite alot goes beyond alot of peoples taste but thats what makes the game different from GTA etc.

Orange BB 5856/448
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 10-May-13 07:43:44
Print Post

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

stupidity thatís crafted by geniuses'

You call Violation Geniuses .......I don't think so

There are only a handful of developers you could apply that quote to and they are not one of them.

Any game i buy has to have decent graphics else its game over before i even start playing it,with all the technology and next generation consoles around the corner it should be a standard thing in any given game regardless of how stupid it is or not.
Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Sun 12-May-13 14:49:28
Print Post

Its a quote taken from a article, you either like the game series or not but it has sold very well, so their is a market for it.

As for graphics being the main thing for anygame, yes they are important but so is storyline /gameplay as without those the best graphics in the world will not improve a bad game.

Orange BB 5856/448
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to