Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 15-May-13 16:04:02
Print Post

Resident Evil: Revelations Demo

[link to this post]

I would like to thank Capcom for releasing a Demo of there Nintendo Ds port of the Resident Evil Revelations,actually it looks like its running on a actual Nintendo ds and is utter garbage of the highest order.

Saying that when downloading it and seeing the size kind of got the mind thinking this is going to be pretty useless as the demo weighs in at around 330 MB.

Now in todays markets its extremely rare to see anything below 1Gig in size if not nearer 2,anyway i wont be buying this pile of junk but glad they decided to release a demo,based on this they should not have bothered because sales are going to take a serious hit unless you are around 12 years old and a die hard resident evil fan.

Played the demo of another game a week ago also that i was looking forward to called FUSE,and that another joke in the pack of recent game releases.

Edited by time2die (Wed 15-May-13 16:06:12)

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 15-May-13 16:07:11
Print Post

Re: Resident Evil: Revelations Demo

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Desperate times, eh? You badly need a gaming fix, don'tcha? I have an idea. Why not load up...

BATTLEFIELD 3 and have a go on the new maps!!!

You might even like it and never want to buy anything else ever again.

grin

wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 15-May-13 16:31:08
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

I got Metro last Light due tomorrow and 3 weeks time the Playstation exclusive The Last Of Us that will keep me going when the weather is at its worse which in the UK is most of the time.

I have Battlefield 3 Spook but i really can not be bothered and have become bored with this type of game and COD in general,probably the first time this year i am not excited about the next COD instalment and more anticipating the new console releases especially the Playstation 4.

I will watch the live Microsoft Reveal next Tuesday but I'm not half as excited as i was when the Playstation 4 reveal happened in Feb.

I really have got totally bored with Gaming in general,could be me getting older or the games being released are turning out to be total trash with little in the way of innovation ,saying that this is pretty standard affair for this time of the year and general game releases.

Then come November we are hopefully getting all the new hardware and a ton of games as usual and a massive wallet needed by all who intend to upgrade.

Im convinced our dear friend Mrnelster will be thinking of upgrading his console around 2020 tongue,saying that i think he must have been kidnapped as he has not been in the Gaming forums to often with his wicked SOH wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User undecidedadrian
(member) Wed 15-May-13 17:20:31
Print Post

I don't think it's any of us getting older, the big publishers have bought out most of the innovating software houses and then shut them down or had them making cookie cutter games for a quick sale to the under 20's.

When SimCity tanked badly with all the bad press I bought Tropico 3 and 4 and absolutly loved them so there are still games out there that are being made that are fun.

But the major publishers need to get their heads out of their backsides and we need to see more innovation return rather than just sequals and clones.

The publishers seem to be figuring this out as the best game I saw recently was a reskinned HD version of Baldurs gate that worked on win 7.

If that does well who knows they might invest in some more of these games.

Either that or we need to have a massive hit with one of the crowd funded games to shake it all up.
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 15-May-13 19:10:15
Print Post

Its very basic, in all respects. Its not bad, but the lip syncing is awful. What is also annoying that that when opening a door, Jill automatically walks forward...

I bet those pre-ordering are a bit miffed now smile

Got a video of me playing the demo here

Follow me on Twitter. Now with plusnet
Approx 73Mbps download/18Mbps upload
My Blog
12 Things...

Edited by MrTAToad2 (Wed 15-May-13 20:43:08)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 15-May-13 19:26:29
Print Post

Nope, day one PS4 for me mate. I've pre-ordered mine from the Littlewood's catalogue. Thirteen quid a week over 60 months. Luvly jubbly. smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 16-May-13 00:14:38
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

£4056 thats a great deal you got there even cheaper than Wonga .
  Print Thread

Jump to