Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 20-May-13 16:51:33
Print Post

A sort of Glimpse at the new Playstation 4..Sony E3 Reveal

[link to this post]

Sony have sent a tasty out regarding the new Playstation 4,its obviously the console but hidden in all most every way with distance and blurred shots with the occasional extremely close up.

Sony Playstation 4 Reveal

Vids only about 40 seconds long.wink

Edited by time2die (Mon 20-May-13 16:51:49)

Standard User huwwatkins
(committed) Mon 20-May-13 16:54:49
Print Post

Re: A sort of Glimpse at the new Playstation 4..Sony E3 Reve

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Pretty shameless and rubbish attempt to steal some of the focus from the Xbox reveal.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 20-May-13 17:06:29
Print Post

Re: A sort of Glimpse at the new Playstation 4..Sony E3 Reve

[re: huwwatkins] [link to this post]

Its called Competition and competition makes for us Happy gamers smile

If either Sony Or Microsoft had a console that trounced the other one then it's literally GAME OVER for the one with the inferior Spec.

Both i feel will be very close in performance but my money is with Sony and i can not see me changing my mind even though i have yet to see what Microsoft brings to the table.

In 27hours time i may change my mind but that would have to be some hell of a presentation and Microsoft would have to put all the recent rumours to bed.

Most of the rumours regarding the Playstation 4 became reality so i think most of what we have heard regarding the 720 or whatever they call it may also turn out to be true.

Not all........But some....

Anyway i wait with baited breath and hopefully there big hope is not Kinnect Animals 2 or something by RARE the developers time forgot about.

Edited by time2die (Mon 20-May-13 17:12:39)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to