Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 23-May-13 00:48:44
Print Post

Call of Juarez Gunslinger

[link to this post]

Downloaded the trial of this game on the PSN network this evening and i really thought it was a great arcade western shooter with some really nice gunplay elements and i love the slow mo death scenes and blood effects.

Funny on the xbox live service it was there for 1200 points but no demo,no thats quite rare for xbox live and its something normally associated with the PSN Network that has very few demo of games on there platform.

Anyway i really enjoyed it and since i had points on the Xbox live service i downloaded it and will give it a proper play through tomorrow.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Thu 23-May-13 07:11:08
Print Post

Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Is it FPS?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 23-May-13 08:13:13
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yes mate....Check It Out On Psn

Edited by time2die (Thu 23-May-13 08:17:58)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 23-May-13 15:39:26
Print Post

Noticed this the other day. Got a good (enough) review.

So, is it worth it Blondie? wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 23-May-13 20:08:33
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

You bastad wink

Great game Spook I think it's excellent,I'm actually gone retro at the moment and dusting of Alan Wake for nostalgia reasons and what used to be a reasonable reason to buy into the Microsoft vision.

Just had a quick thought to myself that Tomb raider will more than likely be the last Microsoft game I will ever buy .

Another thought that crossed my mind about the Xbox One reveal,if it was 1989 and we still had 3 channels on the tv and Mr Gates put a satellite in orbit and it was he that revolutionised television as we know it and not Rupert Murdoch then gaming console or not it would have blown me away,but everything they offer I have already or I'm not interested in.

Should have had a song playing before they started there conference ....I am the ONE and only tongue

Edited by time2die (Thu 23-May-13 20:10:28)

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 23-May-13 20:33:32
Print Post

Chesney!
Standard User bigbadpirate
(learned) Thu 23-May-13 20:41:12
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
You bastad wink

Great game Spook I think it's excellent,I'm actually gone retro at the moment and dusting of Alan Wake for nostalgia reasons and what used to be a reasonable reason to buy into the Microsoft vision.

Just had a quick thought to myself that Tomb raider will more than likely be the last Microsoft game I will ever buy .

Another thought that crossed my mind about the Xbox One reveal,if it was 1989 and we still had 3 channels on the tv and Mr Gates put a satellite in orbit and it was he that revolutionised television as we know it and not Rupert Murdoch then gaming console or not it would have blown me away,but everything they offer I have already or I'm not interested in.

Should have had a song playing before they started there conference ....I am the ONE and only tongue

if bush and blair hadnt lied to us do you think that soldier might be alive now?

edit i dont expect an answer.

Edited by bigbadpirate (Thu 23-May-13 20:42:33)

Standard User kamelion
(experienced) Thu 23-May-13 21:47:48
Print Post

Bought this on steam for £11.99 Have to say its one of the best 12 quids I've spent on a game up until now. Plenty to shoot at, lots to explore there are skills to level up so it has something for everyone. The graphics are similar to the borderlands games and the soundtrack is pretty good if you were brought up on westerns like I was.

I'm not going to spoil it by telling you what happens - just spend the £12 quid and have some gun fun.

BeUnlimited
Bandwidth (Up/Down) [kbps/kbps]: 2,273 / 21,442
  Print Thread

Jump to