Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 24-May-13 12:17:55
Print Post

Make Sure it Happens this Year Sony

[link to this post]

Adds this morning suggest the Playstation 4 will ship in Europe this Holiday Season.......

Big Mistake if they Don't

Please Sony don't force me to have to buy a Xbox One as my new toy this Christmas, [im not buying one regardless ]you have got it right so far and certainly seem to have opened up a huge can of worms after the outrage of the Xbox One reveal.

Now come E3 Announce a worldwide release of your Playstation 4,preferably on or before the Xbox One [what a [censored] name] and don't release 5 months after the usual territory ship like the USA first.

Just give me the Playstation 4 already and you must go worldwide with this unit and really put the boot into the greedy corporation called Microsoft.

Edited by time2die (Fri 24-May-13 12:18:57)

Standard User NilSatisOptimum
(committed) Fri 24-May-13 13:28:54
Print Post

Re: Make Sure it Happens this Year Sony

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Looks as though it will be 2013 for the PS4, that's what Sony news paper adverts tell.

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 24-May-13 13:32:56
Print Post

[re: NilSatisOptimum] [link to this post]

If its true then I'm well and truly happy.smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(committed) Fri 24-May-13 17:01:09
Print Post

In the Metro today!

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/21/618x824/gaming_ps4_ad.jpg

I'm alright Jack....
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 24-May-13 17:47:11
Print Post

Yeah thats the link i posted about the metro article,dont really say anything regarding Europe though does it only Playstation.com which is the main Playstation stuff.
(committed) Sat 25-May-13 10:07:12
Print Post

It would be absolute madness not release worldwide this year. Added to this, the debacle on Tuesday. I shall not soil this thread and relive the horror, because some deranged fan boy will say " those guys at the other console they are clever, your all talking about it, blah blah". So I wont give them the satisfaction by naming the urine poor product .

Its there for the taking for Sony. The other Company actually does not listen to its customer, well its foundation krill customer. They seem to forget its the krill they owe all there success. it certainly, very intently listens to customer further up the food chain There lays Sony gain gifted to them by their competitor on this particular product.

I have found the PS3 almost frustrating at times , the constant slow updates, then installing etc.. However for me this would be far more favorable than whats coming from the other company, I have 3 of their current consoles, with information thus far. I'm so ready to drop them for Sony.

I'm alright Jack....
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 25-May-13 17:21:12
Print Post

Suicide I would call it if Sony does not do worldwide this year,if anything release where you strongest user base is and that's Europe,Sony have a very poor record for new consoles and Europe as we always in the past have had them last.

Yeah the Sony network problem,tell me about it,takes ages to download and then it trawls to such a slow speed to install what you have just spent 1 or 2 hours downloading.

This problem apparently will get addressed with the playstation 4,so lets just hope that the metro paper report is spot on and Europe does indeed get it this year and its confirmed at E3.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 25-May-13 19:09:05
Print Post

For me with the release of the underpowered Nintendo Wii U last year and not one must have game,then the reveal of the suppose next generation Xbox One with nothing that interest a gamer it's basically for the first time in a console generation that I will buy just one console only and that will be a Playstation 4.

Not only will I save a huge amount of money I will free up some much needed space on my glass television stand that is full to the rafters with multimedia stuff at present and Xbox One will not be sitting on it.

I'm so angry I'm actually thinking of getting rid of the xbox360 as we speak,as I have little to no reason to keep it,next game I buy is a playstation 3 exclusive and there is very little out until the end of the year and buy that time hopefully I will have a playstation 4 with Watchdogs,the new Killzone game and Destiny,those are the 3 preorders I have along side the Playstation 4 at present with more to add I may say.

That alone will total around £600 so I'm not supporting Microsoft anymore and I think I'm going to pack it all up next week and trade it at Blockbusters,console is only worth £50 but I have a boat load of software.
Standard User lewisskinner
(newbie) Sat 25-May-13 21:01:00
Print Post

I've never been an M$ fan (in fact, I don't even use Windoze where I can avoid it!) so I'll certainly be pre-ordering my PS3.

I hope they bring back some of the stuff that made the original PS3 'fat' so amazing, like other OS. I please please PLEASE be backwards-compatible with PS3 games!

Oh, and Get GTA5 on there! I'll have already completed it on PS3 by then, but still!

I am a Plusnet Employee, but my opinions are my own, and do not necessarily represent the views of Plusnet Technologies.

Plusnet FTTC Ping
Virgin Media 100Mbps Ping
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 26-May-13 01:02:09
Print Post

[re: lewisskinner] [link to this post]

Its not going to be backwards Compatible and i didn't expect it would be and personally I'm not that concerned,neither of them will be and i personally think thats the least of our problems.

The paying for a used game licence that Microsoft are more than likely doing is a major concern not that i will be supporting there console this time around,just hope Sony once they finalise in the next few weeks that they dont get the same idea.

They hold all the Ace cards at present and it would be a PR disaster if they let this slip them by and start telling there loyal fan base things are not quite as rosy as the Feb Reveal.

Also regarding the install of all games on the Xbox One has to be another concern,this could also be something that Sony does so i hope they don't also go with a 500gig hard-drive because this is extremely low in this day and age and will be filled within months if you buy a lot of games and download a fair bit.

Xbox One .......500GIG HARD DRIVE
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to