Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 29-May-13 07:10:42
Print Post

Wolfenstein

[link to this post]

Sounds promising.

I'm looking forward to this more now that I know there is no MP element. More time spent polishing the SP is what we need with next gen games. Hopefully we'll see some hands on gameplay at E3.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 29-May-13 09:16:12
Print Post

Re: Wolfenstein

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah it looks pretty Decent

Welcome Newbie to the Gaming Forum Nice to see you wink
Standard User roughbeast
(regular) Wed 29-May-13 09:28:39
Print Post

That's a bit of a blast from the past! I remember playing that on Windows 3.11. The graphics seemed amazing then, and it was addictive. Since then I have enjoyed the simplicity and excellent clear graphics of offshoot Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. That has to be the best free shoot 'em up on line community game there is. ET Full Download Runs in Windows 7 in administrator mode.

As for the reincarnated version, 'New Order', we shall see. It looks cluttered and over busy for me, but then I am old-fashioned.

Virgin Media: 100mb/10Mb , land line, mobiles x2, TV - VIP HD box + TIVO 1Tb box.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 29-May-13 09:31:52
Print Post

I agree we need better SP experiences with games but the money seems to be add-ons for MP games.

No mention of BF3 here Timey
Oops wink

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 29-May-13 15:39:41
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

You naughty boy wink,couldn't resist could you Swanny .

Anyway why we are on the subject what are your views on the new Battlefield 4 and if you buy it will you buy it for your playstation 3 or will you put your hand in those long pockets of yours and make the jump to the Playstation 4 or will you just go back to PC gaming .

I know your love of this game and I seriously can not see you playing Battlefield 4 on a inferior console ,especially if it ends up looking drop dead gorgeous on a Playstation 4 compared to a Playstation 3.......Food for thought there mateywink

I think I read that you are not buying a Playstation 4 and I'm calling bullcrap .
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 29-May-13 19:14:20
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I'm not too bothered about BF4 at the mo, (It's summer now so I don't play indoor games, I'm out and about in the real world tongue ) I'm sticking with the PS3 for now and will buy it for that when it's out. To be honest I don't expect it to look that much better on the PS4 compared to the 3

I doubt I'll bother with a PS4. My mate has offered me his old PC when he upgrades, it's good enough to play everything out there at the mo so I doubt I'll bother with consoles again. Must admit I'm fed up with joypads. I played a game of BF3 the other night (first time for weeks) and I was rubbish again frown

"bullcrap"?? You sure you're not a Yank pretending to be from up north??? wink

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 29-May-13 19:58:13
Print Post

Jeez my cover is blown tongue

That's the longest post I have ever seen you actually write ......smile

Edited by time2die (Wed 29-May-13 19:59:27)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 29-May-13 22:38:06
Print Post

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
To be honest I don't expect it to look that much better on the PS4 compared to the 3
I think you might be in for a shock!
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 29-May-13 23:33:24
Print Post

BF4 looks just like BF3 with a few new weapons. Just wish they would fix all the problems in BF3 before doing the next version.

Would be good to have a new Wolfenstein game- completed the previous one several times and it was rather good.

Just hope they don't release it through Steam, then I can flog it once completed.

Follow me on Twitter. Now with plusnet
Approx 73Mbps download/18Mbps upload
My Blog
12 Things...

Edited by MrTAToad2 (Wed 29-May-13 23:54:28)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 29-May-13 23:39:17
Print Post

A big Shock wink especially if you matey go out mr mrnelster and buy a Playstation 4 on release.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to