Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Jun-13 06:54:16
Print Post

PS4 used game policy

[link to this post]

http://youtu.be/kWSIFh8ICaA
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 11-Jun-13 14:43:57
Print Post

Re: PS4 used game policy

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Heh - hopefully it'll give Microsoft a right good kicking...

Follow me on Twitter. Now with plusnet
Approx 73Mbps download/18Mbps upload
My Blog
12 Things...
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 11-Jun-13 15:46:46
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

And righty so.............But i can see an about turn from them in the coming days/weeks/months as Microsoft Big wigs must be quaking in there boots after what they have just witnessed from Sony.

Personally i am convinced that they thought Sony would do the same,and 5 years ago i think they would have because they were quite arrogant at the time but seemed to have started listening to there customer base and have a more user friendly Playstation 4 which does away with the hard to develop for Cell.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 11-Jun-13 17:56:15
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I think you're right about MS and I think maybe Sony were pondering a secure system themselves as I expect they were under a lot of pressure from Western (?) games publishers to put something in place. Or their share holders? I dunno but whatever the details it does indeed look like Sony have scored a huge coup for now.

Will MS review their overly restrictive 2ndhand game policy? Yeah. At some stage for sure but I bet they'll just run with it to see what happens first. Big Corps always like to suck it and see first and the only way they'll change is through sales so it's over to the customers and their buying power. Message is simple - as you say - Sony all the way!

Or a PC of course! wink
  Print Thread

Jump to