Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 12-Jun-13 06:56:36
Print Post

Watchdogs

[link to this post]

Sounds like good fun.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 12-Jun-13 08:44:18
Print Post

Re: Watchdogs

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Have this and 4 other games on preorder along with the Playstation 4 ,so when it all ships its an expensive but exciting day.

Especially if Spook gets hooked up..........Go on Spook......You know it makes Sense? as i need some cannon fodder tongue

Hopefully a surprise through the letterbox tomorrow ........Bring it on wink
Standard User Derisive
(learned) Wed 12-Jun-13 08:57:04
Print Post

I'm in love with Watch Dogs, but I think I'll be getting the PC version.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 12-Jun-13 09:10:53
Print Post

[re: Derisive] [link to this post]

And This
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 12-Jun-13 19:47:17
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I wish you hadn't done that mate! I won't have the time for too much open world gaming, so it was between Second Son and Watchdogs for me, and after your clip I think I am definitely leaning towards Second Son. All that destructible environment malarkey had me salivating!

I've just been reading about the wide open non linear maps (not truly open world) in Killzone Shadow Fall and it looks beautiful at times. I think many PC gamers should swallow their pride and admit they are going to miss out on some exclusives with top quality visuals, at least for a year or two. smile

Check out the middle video walk through.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 12-Jun-13 19:57:06
Print Post

People are wandering why Sony did not use this clip at E3,looks awesome mate don't it,I had not seen it before and thought it looked very impressive and it was already down on my preorder list which is as follows.

Playstation 4
Infamous second son
Watchdogs
Killzone shadow fall
Destiny

Last one not a sure fire 2013 release but the other 3 will keep me well and truly happy for many months.

I'm now going to check out your link wink

Anyway matey you need at least a few games with your new toy so tell the Mrs I told you to spoil yourself.

As for PC gamers mate,they will never back down and admit that there are some top class games on consoles,think given a little more time you and me both might have brain washed spook into taking the plunge and buying a Playstation 4 wink
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Wed 12-Jun-13 20:08:47
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I just told her what you said, but she referred me to this, said she wasn't born yesterday and told me my Destiny lay 50 miles or so north.

The other three I'm relying on SPOOK for. wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 12-Jun-13 20:12:22
Print Post

Classic Sony mickey take,watched it on many a gaming site quite a few times.

On a serious note are Microsoft stubborn or what ?.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 12-Jun-13 20:21:00
Print Post

Some of your lines in your posts make me laugh and bring many a gleam to myself,on several occasions over the years I have laughed out loud to your replies and Mr Spooks.

Tell the mrs your the gaffer in the household and anymore back chat and she can do the ironing,cleaning,cooking herself.

wink

A mans got to do what a mans got to do ,and that's buy the next gen with lots of games.

My mrs told me I always put Gaming before her,I said don't make me laugh.

It's the dog first,then gaming then football,then formula 1! Cheeky cow your not that far up the rung of the ladder tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 12-Jun-13 20:35:46
Print Post

Killzone shadow fall looks drop dead gorgeous and has a much better colour pallet with some lovely graphics,it's been a long time waiting for a console upgrade and its sad to be thinking I wish it was November so I can get my mitts on one .

Be a long 6 months and I'm sure we will see and hear a lot more about games in the meantime,I'm curious about what The dunce section at Microsoft will do after there poor PR .

There is no going back for me as far as Microsoft go regardless of what they may or may not rectify,nothing that they have shown really has any appeal and respawn entertainment exclusive game to Xbox One did not blow me away either.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to