Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 13-Jun-13 17:20:08
Print Post

Amazon Vote...Playstation 4 V Xbox One..

[link to this post]

Staggering

But is it a surprise?........I expected the Playstation 4 to win but not by a 17/1 Ratio.

Will the Baboons at Microsoft change face..........Narr.............

Wouldn't it be nice to be a fly in a Microsoft Xbox One Board Room.........Epic Fail ?

And if they don't change there tactics then they deserve to go under........BIGTIME ...and i hope true gamers desert it like a sinking ship and either support the Gamers Console P4 or go back to PC gaming.
Standard User undecidedadrian
(member) Thu 13-Jun-13 17:33:48
Print Post

Re: Amazon Vote...Playstation 4 V Xbox One..

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Staggering

But is it a surprise?........I expected the Playstation 4 to win but not by a 17/1 Ratio.

Will the Baboons at Microsoft change face..........Narr.............

Wouldn't it be nice to be a fly in a Microsoft Xbox One Board Room.........Epic Fail ?

And if they don't change there tactics then they deserve to go under........BIGTIME ...and i hope true gamers desert it like a sinking ship and either support the Gamers Console P4 or go back to PC gaming.

MS like many companies before lost sight of their core market and suddenly wonder why it is all going wrong.

Sony were always going to make a games machine, they make smart TVs, blue ray players etc and so the PS4 would want to compliment them not take them out of the equation.

MS are heading into uncharted waters looking at the tablet casual market/entertainment center.

Their latest win 8 ad shows that with the whole angry birds thing.

I can see a boardroom coup coming on and who knows Bill Gates may have to come back and sort out what has been going on.

If I held MS shares right now I would want to know what is going on and how are they going to fix it.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 13-Jun-13 17:49:43
Print Post

Re: Amazon Vote...Playstation 4 V Xbox One..

[re: undecidedadrian] [link to this post]

I don't know how much Bill Gates actually gets involved with Consoles but he needs to start hiring people that understand what a Games machine is and what Gamers don't wont or need.

There will still be many millions that will buy a Xbox One Regardless of the current crisis and there DRM and everything else thats wrong with it.

I wasn't excited when Nintendo who i have long time admired released there Wii U,after buying into the Nintendo Wii that was enough to tell me this is something i don't like.

Nintendo to me were once the greatest Gaming company in the world and there games were some of the finest ever made,but again they tried to release something based on the Wii and it was another bad move with terrible console sales and nothing in the way of software for it.

Not only that its only a tad more powerful than what we are about to get rid of,Nintendo should have built a powerhouse knowing that both Sony And Microsoft would do the same,only Microsoft have just shot themselves in the foot and may have helped even Nintendo sell a few more Nintendo Wii U .

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to