Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User zrerz
(committed) Wed 31-Jul-13 17:54:34
Print Post

xbox 360 to xbox one

[link to this post]

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question, will all your account details transfer over when you sign in to the new system, stuff like friends, points you have to spend, membership details etc?

We have two Xbox 360's, going to be replaced with two Xbox ones (plus a PS4), and am busy saving up to cover it all before Novembers release, so grateful for any info.

zrerz.
SkyFibre Pro
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Wed 31-Jul-13 18:59:29
Print Post

Re: xbox 360 to xbox one

[re: zrerz] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by zrerz:
Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question, will all your account details transfer over when you sign in to the new system, stuff like friends, points you have to spend, membership details etc?

We have two Xbox 360's, going to be replaced with two Xbox ones (plus a PS4), and am busy saving up to cover it all before Novembers release, so grateful for any info.

Friends/membership details should transfer all fine but the points wont as they are discontinuing these in favour for real money like the play station and they needs spending before the xbox one come out

Ash

Plus.net - Extra Fibre - IP Profile - 69.54 Mbps / 20Mbps
My Broadband Speed Test
Speedtest net
My Broadband Ping
Standard User zrerz
(committed) Wed 31-Jul-13 19:12:57
Print Post

[re: acpsd775] [link to this post]

Many thanks Ash.

What will they use to get points added, something like paypay?

Don't fancy using card details online for either console after the last attack on sony.

Cheers again.

zrerz.
SkyFibre Pro

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Wed 31-Jul-13 19:49:04
Print Post

id presume they will still do cards in shops like the points cards, sony playstation have been doing money cards since the ps3 come out so i dont see why M$ cant do them for the xbox

Ash

Plus.net - Extra Fibre - IP Profile - 69.54 Mbps / 20Mbps
My Broadband Speed Test
Speedtest net
My Broadband Ping

Edited by acpsd775 (Wed 31-Jul-13 20:57:42)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 01-Aug-13 00:22:38
Print Post

[re: acpsd775] [link to this post]

Xbox One ? May the power of Christ Compel you wink
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Thu 01-Aug-13 09:19:09
Print Post

Yea you will be able to buy cards in game retailers or supermarkets I imagine! The points system is being withdrawn soon, any points you have on your account will be turned into cash.

Standard User zrerz
(committed) Fri 02-Aug-13 12:57:52
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

lol, yes but in my defense I am getting PS4 as well, Sony stock permitting of course, well see after August 5th, when they are supposed to say something?

zrerz.
SkyFibre Pro
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 02-Aug-13 14:44:08
Print Post

Yeah they are both quiet on the release front apart from us all guessing at a November launch,im saying the Playstation will ship before the Xbox One and I'm sticking my neck out and saying end of October or 2 weeks before xbox one.

I only wish i had the same confidence as you in the Xbox One product but Microsoft dented there already tarnished reputation with there original bright ideas and original conference.

I say One of the spokesmen Don Mattrick at the time has now departed........Probably sacked but we will never know
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Mon 05-Aug-13 09:53:23
Print Post

why not keep the 360s as well, dont you want to keep your old games library? they wont work on the xbox one.

BT Infinity 2 Since Dec 2012 - BQM
  Print Thread

Jump to