Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 09-Aug-13 00:01:28
Print Post

Xbox One Unboxing...Do we Care

[link to this post]

Whoopi Do

tongue

Not even slightly interested,got more chance of me purchasing a Nintendo Wii U and that is desperate shocked

Oh and dig the another Power Brick Adapter.........Will they ever learn this is so old hat ....

Edited by time2die (Fri 09-Aug-13 00:02:43)

Standard User huwwatkins
(committed) Fri 09-Aug-13 06:52:30
Print Post

Re: Xbox One Unboxing...Do we Care

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Unboxing videos are almost always uninteresting no matter what it is. I usually only look at them AFTER I've bought said item but am waiting for it to arrive.

Nothing wrong with external power brick. Easier to replace if it goes faulty.

If you think the console unboxing is boring, you should see the headset unboxing!

Edited by huwwatkins (Fri 09-Aug-13 06:53:41)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 09-Aug-13 08:12:26
Print Post

What an annoying voice that bloke has

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User huwwatkins
(committed) Fri 09-Aug-13 08:25:52
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Its an interesting voice...I suppose I'm used to it as I listen to Major Nelsons podcasts when I walk to work.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 09-Aug-13 08:58:11
Print Post

[re: huwwatkins] [link to this post]

Never did understand why they even bothered including some plastic mono headset when most gamers would be chucking it straight in the bin and getting out some Turtle Beach or something far superior in quality.

Suppose its good for the teeny bopper crowd.

Not all unboxing are uninteresting,Samsung Galaxy 4 was pretty decent,not really keen on the mouthpiece Major Nelson and they are going to have to come up with some mind blowing games to make me invest as i see no reason in owning 2 consoles and i have made my choice long ago.

Edited by time2die (Fri 09-Aug-13 09:00:29)

Standard User undecidedadrian
(member) Fri 09-Aug-13 09:03:56
Print Post

I think they have to throw the headset in so you have something to use while you are looking for a cheap adaptor for your current headset.

Why on earth MS decided to go with a new propietry headset connector for the Xbox 1 is beyond me. All it does is get people annoyed with lack of compatability and somebody in China will be banging out cheap adaptors in a matter of weeks.

Anyways had some [censored] awful news this week after the trip to the hospital and wandered into Game and bagged a Vita with 8 gig memory card, 10 games downloads and a 30 day PSN+ pass for £160.

Should go nicely with the PS4.
Standard User huwwatkins
(committed) Fri 09-Aug-13 09:20:14
Print Post

[re: undecidedadrian] [link to this post]

The vast majority will use the headset that came with the console. If there was no headset you'd end up with the same situation you have with the PS3 where almost no one talks (although considering most of the [censored] you get on XBL sometimes thats no bad thing)

Edited by huwwatkins (Fri 09-Aug-13 09:21:22)

(member) Fri 09-Aug-13 09:27:32
Print Post

This whole headset thing has been last minute.

A couple of weeks back there was a news story saying that MS expected people to use the Kinetic for voice chat and when the headset was mentioned in a UK distributors catalogue it was corrected by MS as a "mistake".

Seems that whoever is in charge of this launch needs to put an entire blackout on news at the moment until they get their act together as this whole launch is turning into a terrible PR farce for MS.
Standard User huwwatkins
(committed) Fri 09-Aug-13 09:31:22
Print Post

[re: undecidedadrian] [link to this post]

Very true - but have you seen that thing they call a headset they are including with the PS4?
(member) Fri 09-Aug-13 09:36:25
Print Post

Not really as I have a load of bluetooth headsets I'll be pairing up one of them to the console.

Sony had already said that they will already work.

It is crazy though Sony having to put out press releases saying that nothing is changing due to the constant demands of journalists asking Sony their position when MS open their mouth,
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to