Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 19-Aug-13 23:54:55
Print Post

Non-killing type games

[link to this post]

My sister wants some game recommendations for her 10 year old boy. She has bought him a PS3. She doesn't want anything that involves killing.

Apart from sports games and Little big planet I have no idea of anything that would suit her.

Any ideas??? There must be some good games out there that don't involve killing???
There used to be good adventure games about but all the games I play these days involve having to kill something :/

I thought of journey but remember playing the demo and don't really see much point to it

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 20-Aug-13 00:05:21
Print Post

Re: Non-killing type games

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Burnout Paradise - you dont kill anyone - just see some glorious smash-ups...

There is also Split/Second

Can you get Portal 1/2 for the PS ?

Now with plusnet
My Blog
12 Things...
Twitter
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Tue 20-Aug-13 06:30:48
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Fancy Pants Advdnture

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 20-Aug-13 07:13:59
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I doubt she be buying much if she has your mindset wink

Things like Lego Star wars seems more up her street or you could ask Jaxx if you can lend his copy of the New Smurfs game smile
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Tue 20-Aug-13 11:59:04
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Currently on my 8th playthrough of the Smurfs 2, WHAT A GAME! It has everything, action, adventure, comedy. You'd love it T2D, although the humour may be a little too intelligent for someone of your IQ wink

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 20-Aug-13 12:28:52
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

I new you would reply to this thread........Bait Taken hook line and sinker....

Anyway on a serious note what your plans for this year.......

Which is it to be Playstation 4 or Xbox One or Both.......Who you ordered from

What software do you intend to get on the day of the console releases .

Is there going to be a port of the Smurfs 2 game for next generation and will that persuade you to take the plunge.smile.

Only Kidding wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 20-Aug-13 12:29:48
Print Post

In reply to a post by Jaxx281:
Currently on my 8th playthrough of the Smurfs 2, WHAT A GAME! It has everything, action, adventure, comedy. You'd love it T2D, although the humour may be a little too intelligent for someone of your IQ wink

So much more appealing than that average looking Game The Last of Us Ah ?tongue
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Tue 20-Aug-13 12:37:25
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I am gonna get a PS4 I think. I haven't preordered yet though, will do at some point soon or if I can't I will just wait and buy one on the day. I know a few people who can usually sort me out with that kind of thing smile

Not looked at many of the games that are coming out, I am a little behind the times at the moment. Just playing The Last Of Us & Skyrim once I have finished them GTA5 & Fifa 14 will be released so that will keep me going until new console time laugh

Hey I do like The Last Of Us, it just took me a few hours of gameplay to get into it. I am not far from completing it now and have really enjoyed it. The graphics are nice but they are not the best out of a few recent games I have played, I think Tomb Raider was the best looking I have played this year..... but I did play that on my laptop rather than Xbox / PS. I installed the HD Texture Mod for Skyrim last week on my laptop and I cannot believe how amazing it looks!!

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 20-Aug-13 14:22:15
Print Post

The rumour going around this morning and it has been confirmed by EA that Fifa 14 will ship with all per/ orders of a Xbox one as a digitally downloadable title.

It could have come with 6 games of your choice and I still would not be interested.

It will be interesting in the future to see if I do a Microsoft 180 and change my mind and buy one,I doubt it very much but never say never.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 21-Aug-13 22:34:48
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

Thanks for the replies smile

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
  Print Thread

Jump to