Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Fri 23-Aug-13 12:53:53
Print Post

Xbox / PS preorders

[link to this post]

Interesting article!

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/gamestop-first-to-kno...

1.5 million PS4 against 700k Xbox One haha

Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Fri 23-Aug-13 13:26:27
Print Post

Re: Xbox / PS preorders

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

aww boo poor M$ lol, lets face it we all new the ps4 was going to sell more after all the crud M$ have done with the XBO and then done 180s on it too late

Ash

Sky Unlimited - Speed to Be seen when fully activated

Edited by acpsd775 (Fri 23-Aug-13 15:21:14)

Standard User astateoftrance
(regular) Fri 23-Aug-13 15:11:00
Print Post

Microsoft has announced Steve Ballmer will retire within the next 12 months... all completely unrelated to XBOX One I am sure...

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/23/microsoft-ceo-...

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Derisive
(learned) Fri 23-Aug-13 15:12:51
Print Post

How reliable is that? I read a new article somewhere (can't remember now, might have been Hexus or something) saying that it Xbox One was set to have 3x the Pre-Orders of the PS4... I remember this article was published recently after the Pre-Order Allowance was filled and they stopped accepting any more pre-orders.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 23-Aug-13 15:16:18
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

There falling like Flies,Don Mattrick now this guy.tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 23-Aug-13 15:19:27
Print Post

[re: acpsd775] [link to this post]

Still not remotely interested even after the 180 u/turn .

Nothing on that system that says to me i need a Xbox One,Might change in the future but for now a Playstation 4 meets all of my future needs,besides I'm not getting any younger and the game has to be top quality to get me interested.

Oh and don't by Splinter cell Blacklist,i think its Ubisoft worse looking game to date and has a lot of screen tearing and glitches and it don't look up to there usual standards of production values.
Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Fri 23-Aug-13 15:25:41
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

im looking forward to infamous second son, and that playroom thing lol i know its just gimmicky for the cam but it looks amusing

i also have no remote interest in the XBone but then again i never did and im not an xbox fan period had an xbox 360 and got rid after a year as i hardly used it always used my ps3 or pc

Ash

Edited by acpsd775 (Fri 23-Aug-13 15:34:19)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 23-Aug-13 15:38:05
Print Post

To be honest mate i used to have both the Xbox 360 and The Playstation 3 and like i have mentioned many times on here the multi platform games always looked and played better on Xbox 360 and it did seem to have a better online service.

After the Microsoft Shafting that was it for me as they showed there true colours and the way they wanted to go,machine was packed up the following day and all the software and traded at my local Blockbusters.

I only kept it for the last year or so for Gears 3 Horde mode which i still think is the best online game i have ever played.

Gears 4 was not very good and only a new awesome Exclusive Gears Game made by the original developers would make me take a look,but that game would have to be mind blowing.

To tell you the truth they really angered me and i thought that Gamers had made them what they are today and they have come up with this total Bullcrap convention with half of the stuff if not more focussed on multi media functions that most of us already have.

For the first time in a long time i find myself only favouring one product having normally buying everything,just like the Nintendo Wii U i have totally lost faith in both Nintendo and Microsoft for different reasons.

Microsoft for trying to shaft gamers and there always on and DRM and the none trading of games,and Nintendo for releasing such a underpowered so called next generation console that has no third party support and little in the way of software.

Infamous Second Son was the game i was most looking forward to myself mate and watch the destruction videos over and over,sadly as you know this has slipped down the release schedule and is not now due at launch but March 2014.

Edited by time2die (Fri 23-Aug-13 15:40:21)

Standard User acpsd775
(experienced) Fri 23-Aug-13 15:48:12
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
To be honest mate i used to have both the Xbox 360 and The Playstation 3 and like i have mentioned many times on here the multi platform games always looked and played better on Xbox 360 and it did seem to have a better online service.

After the Microsoft Shafting that was it for me as they showed there true colours and the way they wanted to go,machine was packed up the following day and all the software and traded at my local Blockbusters.

I only kept it for the last year or so for Gears 3 Horde mode which i still think is the best online game i have ever played.

Gears 4 was not very good and only a new awesome Exclusive Gears Game made by the original developers would make me take a look,but that game would have to be mind blowing.

To tell you the truth they really angered me and i thought that Gamers had made them what they are today and they have come up with this total Bullcrap convention with half of the stuff if not more focussed on multi media functions that most of us already have.

For the first time in a long time i find myself only favouring one product having normally buying everything,just like the Nintendo Wii U i have totally lost faith in both Nintendo and Microsoft for different reasons.

Microsoft for trying to shaft gamers and there always on and DRM and the none trading of games,and Nintendo for releasing such a underpowered so called next generation console that has no third party support and little in the way of software.

Infamous Second Son was the game i was most looking forward to myself mate and watch the destruction videos over and over,sadly as you know this has slipped down the release schedule and is not now due at launch but March 2014.

i think the reason for me favoring the ps3 was because ive always been a ps fan i still play my ps1 haha,
But also i seamed to like the ps3 exclusive and did not reli care much for the xbox exclusives also probably gonna get gunned down here but im not a fan of COD and some of the other main steam games so i most likely did not miss anything graphically wise.
PSN has always been fine for me ive never seen the advantages of xbox live (well except that obvious one that it did not get took offline for 2 month haha) that's not to say there is none because as i say not been that big of a fan i most likely did not notice them ive always loved my PSN+ sub though its given me so many games for little investment

As for infamous i can wait till then there will be plenty things to pass the time we cant have it all i suppose

Ash

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 23-Aug-13 17:15:09
Print Post

With Killzone Shadowfall and Watchdogs and Battlefield 4 on order like you say i will have plenty of time to be occupied with what i have and a 4 month wait is not that bad,plus there will be many more between release and that game.

might by Ghosts but I'm not a great lover of the COD franchise like i was because its not moved on since Cod MW.

Killzone Shadowfall 6 minutes.

Thats what I'm talking about baby wink

Edited by time2die (Fri 23-Aug-13 17:43:40)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to