Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 31-Aug-13 02:59:28
Print Post

Shopto.net..15 Playstation 4 bundles just Announced

[link to this post]

Since i have quite a bit of stuff on order with Shopto.net regarding the Playstation 4 it was nice to receive a email this evening stating that they now have 15 bundles on offer recently announced by Sony.

So having ordered Watchdogs ,Battlefield 4 and Killzone Shadow fall it was nice to see that all these were available in a nice bundle.

For those wandering if they will lose there Playstation 4 console if you ordered some time ago fear not,in the email they say just login to your account and your pre/orders and there they have added the facility to swap for one of those gorgeous bundles that obviously works out a little cheaper.

Once you hit the swap button by the side of your pre/order you get the option to pick the bundle of your choice,and then obviously you have to cancel some of your games on pre/order if you have them now in the bundle.

And the nice thing is the date you originally ordered still remains,in my case 20 feb.tongue

Check It Out.

Oh and they have the official Sony Charging Kit that i have been waiting for as well which is now ordered .

Going to be a extremely expensive day come November 29th wink But a extremely exciting one as well wink

Just so you think they had forgotten about you mrnelster they have the special sado bundle with Knack just for you wink

Edited by time2die (Sat 31-Aug-13 03:02:37)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sat 31-Aug-13 20:20:35
Print Post

Re: Shopto.net..15 Playstation 4 bundles just Announced

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Well, looking at those bundles I'm tempted to just go for the console to start with as my PS+ is up for renewal a fair bit before release.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 31-Aug-13 21:19:23
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Those bundles don't interest me thanks

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sat 31-Aug-13 22:36:39
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

wait for good games to arrive as whats announced is all junk to me smile and I need the claimed cloud service up and running for BC as another requirement and of course for the console to drop to a reasonable price which will be for me at least below the £300 mark but preferably below £200 which I expect will be at least 2 years from now.

Ironically the PS3 got bad press for been too pricey at launch yet these are very expensive.

BT Infinity 2 Since Dec 2012 - BQM
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 01-Sep-13 00:19:50
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Playstation 3 was £399 at launch this is £349 go figure......

And thats 7 years later when you would think the price would have been more given the specifications and much improved Ram.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 01-Sep-13 00:21:44
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

So Watchdogs,Battlefield 4 and Killzone Shadowfall are all junk are they and you have played them.tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 01-Sep-13 00:22:58
Print Post

No point in having a brand new shiny console mate and no software to use it........Must be something there that interests you.wink
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 01-Sep-13 00:52:51
Print Post

Sorry mate. What I meant was I will leave my pre order as console only (as the bundles don't appear to be saving you any money) and choose games closer to the time. Most likely Shadowfall and the free to play stuff will see me through a proper bo crimbo, then see what the New Year brings. cool

I keep changing my mind, but the games that interest me the most after Christmas are:

Second Son
The Division
Destiny

....in that order.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 01-Sep-13 08:20:13
Print Post

Now this is more like the bundle I expected from shopto.net.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 01-Sep-13 09:35:59
Print Post

Yeah there is not a huge saving a grant you that and i hope that when the bundle arrives i have the proper cases with the games.

Think when i changed to the bundle with the games Killzone Shadowfall,Watchdogs and Battlefield 4 i only saved about £30.

All those games you mention i want to but i should have plenty to tide me over until Infamous arrives next March.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to