Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Sep-13 08:47:57
Print Post

Check out the graphics on this game

[link to this post]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIq4ALiu_0

laugh
Timey you must be old enough to play with trains now. Time to convert your spare room

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 05-Sep-13 14:07:39
Print Post

Re: Check out the graphics on this game

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Another boring swanny Thread with little to do with upcoming games tongue the only surprise is that the title did not have Battlefield in it.

Swanny on his mic Playing B3

wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 05-Sep-13 14:08:40
Print Post

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIq4ALiu_0

laugh
Timey you must be old enough to play with trains now. Time to convert your spare room

i aint got a spare room I'm in a Hostel tongue

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Sep-13 18:36:35
Print Post

Sod the trains, check out blondey.

Marketing 101. wink
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Sep-13 18:47:46
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Another boring swanny Thread with little to do with upcoming games tongue the only surprise is that the title did not have Battlefield in it.

Swanny on his mic Playing B3

wink
That was a perfect example of just how dull BF can become at times. Did you witness the player on screen actually shooting anything? At least in COD you can repeatedly rinse the little gobshites out.

And you don't have to run for 5 minutes to do it! confused
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 05-Sep-13 18:51:26
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Try telling that to Swanny and his beloved Battlefield ,more than likely the only game he owns and has played to death.wink
Standard User astateoftrance
(member) Thu 05-Sep-13 21:26:21
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Battlefield has maps which suit different types of combat.. if you want close quarters infantry combat then pick a map like Metro or Grand Bazaar, there's even the map pack Close Quarters.

IMO though what is great about BF and what its really about is big maps and vehicle warfare, that's what the original 1942 was like.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Sep-13 23:01:40
Print Post

Sorry the thread wasn't up to your high standard of posting.
Where does it say this is a computer games only forum???

What's wrong with that kid is it retarded??

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Sep-13 23:04:29
Print Post

Unlike you I don't trade in my games (can't be arsed to give them away to the shops just so they can make more profit) so I have box loads of them from all different platforms

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 06-Sep-13 00:07:26
Print Post

Thats the good thing about playing lots of games as you get to trade them,something Microsoft was planning on taking away from there supporters until there about Turn.

Swanny i just love games mate and thats my passion,sometimes i make the wrong decision and buy games i know are not my type but get suckered in by the rave reviews,other times i buy games because of the months and months of drought like the summer and then find the games quite boring and uninteresting like Killer Is Dead,Lost Planet 3 and Poor mans GTA saints row the 4th.

If Microsoft had there wicked way and Sony chose to go down the same path i can assure you if there was no game trading i would think very carefully and wisely for any future purchases of games and apart from games i know 100% i will like i would wait until the reviews come out well after the game then make a informed decision then.

My Gaming this year has been very patchy to say the least ,now thats me getting older and bored with games or lazy developers not giving us better games.

GTA5 is the last Playstation 3 game i will buy,Rockstar are top developers and even though I'm not the greatest fan of these open world games its not a game i intend to pass over and I'm sure even if i don't complete it will give me some thrills for a month or so until its Playstation 4 time.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to