Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 10-Sep-13 07:58:17
Print Post

Playstation 4 remote play.

[link to this post]

If this works as well as the Japanese Add suggests then its going to be a really cool thing and obviously sell some Vita

Remote play
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 10-Sep-13 09:12:02
Print Post

Re: Playstation 4 remote play.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Wow!! It makes gaming look such fun :/

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 10-Sep-13 12:00:54
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Do i detect a little bit of sarcasm there Swanny or what ? tongue

Sorry it did not have Battlefield in the title thread winkas this would have held your attention far better.

Its Gaming information Swanny which is what you post on a Gaming forum,might not be your cup of tea and i doubt it interests me much but some may well be excited.

Edited by time2die (Tue 10-Sep-13 12:02:34)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 10-Sep-13 17:12:48
Print Post

Look at the people they seem to be having an amazing time, is it really like that playing games??

Swanny MX
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 10-Sep-13 18:20:51
Print Post

Why don't you give it a try instead of playing that Kiddie Game Battlefield and broaden your mind and horizons tongue

Actually it would not surprise me one little bit if you are now not franticly trying to order a Playstation 4 after saying your not bothering.

Your not a stand up comic in your spare time are you wink

Edited by time2die (Tue 10-Sep-13 18:38:44)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 10-Sep-13 18:29:29
Print Post

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
Look at the people they seem to be having an amazing time, is it really like that playing games??

I put it to you........If the majority of Gamers [and you are not one] Choose to have your state of mind when it comes to future purchasing of next generation consoles and bargain bin offers then there would not be a gaming industry my friend.

imagine all those people who are looking forward to the Playstation 4 all of a sudden had a Microsoft 180 turn and said,yeah i may pick one up in 12 months when there is a price cut but I'm not interested for quite a while.

Would there be any point in Sony even making a console if we all had your mean views and opinions.

Im a True Gamer Swanny your what a call a Part Timer with limited thoughts and opinions to try much else apart from Battlefield which quite frankly is all you have talked about on these forums for the past 2 years,i will say though you are well and truly qualified to do so.smile
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 10-Sep-13 18:40:48
Print Post

Ok gamer god. ;P All the friends I play BF with are sticking with the PS3 for a while longer so why would I want a PS4??
No doubt I will get one at sometime but not yet.
BF4 is coming out on the PS3, there will not be a big enough reason to upgrade to BF4 on a PS4

BF3 is a kiddie game ???? Haha that's great coming from an ex-xbox COD owner/player laugh

Swanny MX laugh
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 10-Sep-13 18:44:40
Print Post

Cod is also a Kiddie Game but fast frantic 60fps action when there done right such as MW4......

Yeah i have gone of the previous 2 instalments as they are wearing a little thin for my liking and offering nothing new .

And i haven't even ordered Ghosts and i doubt very much i will,going to pick up Battlefield 4 in about 2 years when its £4.99 in Blockbusters.wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 10-Sep-13 18:45:13
Print Post

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
Ok gamer god. ;P All the friends I play BF with are sticking with the PS3 for a while longer so why would I want a PS4??
No doubt I will get one at sometime but not yet.
BF4 is coming out on the PS3, there will not be a big enough reason to upgrade to BF4 on a PS4

BF3 is a kiddie game ???? Haha that's great coming from an ex-xbox COD owner/player laugh

You have friends wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 10-Sep-13 19:02:39
Print Post

You'll have to wait longer than two years for it to be £4.99
BF3 is still £15 at shopto

Swanny MX laugh
>>>-----knee---->
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to