Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 13-Sep-13 09:28:50
Print Post

Check out this Wicked Deal for a Playstation 3 Brand New.

[link to this post]

For those that don't own a console and think they are missing out on games such as The Last Of Us and GTA5 then

CHECK THIS OUT wink

Im talking to you Spooky Boy smile
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Fri 13-Sep-13 12:18:59
Print Post

Re: Check out this Wicked Deal for a Playstation 3 Brand New

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Not bad at all! I would have been tempted if it wasn't so close to new console release.

I spent a bit of time watching all the trailers on Xbox Live last night for the new games coming out, I hadn't actually bothered yet. Quantum Break and Ryse look so good, I am half tempted by an Xbox now haha wink I may end up just buying both!

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 13-Sep-13 12:33:30
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Traitor wink

Playstation 4 fans only.......smile

Still not remotely interested in a Xbox One and i can not see much changing my mind,personally i see no need for both and like i have said on many forum threads Microsoft shot there bolt with me with there original ideas and reveal back in May.

Nothing on that system evens interests me even there Respawn [infinty ward x employes] Titanfall doesn't convince me either.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Fri 13-Sep-13 13:09:16
Print Post

Not even Quatum Break and Ryse? blush

They look awesome dude, awesome!

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Fri 13-Sep-13 14:26:17
Print Post

its games that make or break a console obviously right now ps3/xbox360 are the better consoles over xbox1 and ps4 due to the far superior games catologue. I can understand people getting a new console as they impatient and want the latest, but I wouldnt sell a current gen to fund one, if the only way to get the new console was to sell the old I would keep the old for at least a couple of years.

BT Infinity 2 Since Dec 2012 - BQM
Standard User Jaxx281
(committed) Fri 13-Sep-13 14:58:01
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Yea I will still keep my 360 no matter what I go for as I still have a lot of games on that and I am sure stuff will keep coming out for a while!

Standard User astateoftrance
(member) Fri 13-Sep-13 16:44:24
Print Post

That is a great deal considering the games alone are worth £70ish if you shop around.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 13-Sep-13 17:13:30
Print Post

I doubt Jaxx once you get your next generation console set up and running when ever it is and then put Battlefield 4 ,Watchdogs ,Killzone Shadowfall or whatever you will revisit that 360 very often if not at all.

I undertand that there are great games that people still like to play on the current system and there is one thing i have never understood about gamers and newer technology and there craving for old retro games from the past on either the Playstation store or Xbox Live.........I just don't get it and never have.

If you want to play old sonic the hedgehogs and playstation 1 games why bother upgrading in the first place,im not on about you mate but a lot of gamers in general.

Even Sony and Microsoft make extreme amounts of money releasing games from 10/15 years ago that look well and truly dated........To me its pointless but obviously people are buying them and using there current systems that can produce quality like The Last of Us and playing [censored].

Edited by time2die (Sat 14-Sep-13 00:45:09)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 13-Sep-13 17:22:39
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

If you want to play games like Infamous Second Son and Killzone Shadowfall then you have no choice but to upgrade,isn't that the point as technology moves on.

I doubt you have a Nokia 3210 from about a decade ago and a doubt you got a massive old school television taking up the enormous space in the corner of whatever room you got it in.

My guess is you have a plasma,LCD,LED HD definition and a smart phone such as a Iphone or Galaxy,or HTC,and then more than likely a tablet.

Dont tell me when you upgrade your phone you pick something from 5/6 years ago.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Fri 13-Sep-13 17:22:47
Print Post

What about some night driving mate? I know you're not a driving game fan, but even you must be tempted to have a crack at the free version?
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to