Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User astateoftrance
(member) Sat 14-Sep-13 19:05:42
Print Post

Gaming Backlog

[link to this post]

Here is the list of games I have that I have either not played or have not finished. Which ones should I make the effort to play and which ones should I not bother with?

Outland
Rock of Ages
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Mass Effect 3
Payday
Hitman Absolution
Renegade Ops
Vanquish
Borderlands
Bioshock 2
Mafia 2
Spec Ops The Line
Xcom
Red Dead Redemption
Warhammer 40k
Batman Arkham City
Limbo
Catherine
Oddworld Strangers Rath
Uncharted 3
ICO Classics
Infamous 2
The Walking Dead Episode 1
Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light
Dead nation
Assassins Creed 3

Have left out some that I know I wont play.

Edited by astateoftrance (Sat 14-Sep-13 19:08:01)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 15-Sep-13 00:17:16
Print Post

Re: Gaming Backlog

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Red Dead Redemption...........One of the best open ended games ever made and you should know coming from Rockstar and whats out next tuesday.
Limbo.
Uncharted 3
Infamous 2
Ico Classics
Dead Nation.

You sound truly addicted to buying games like myself and i would actually say you could be worse than me,im actually going to say i more than likely finish more and thats saying something .

One things for sure mate your a man after my own heart and a true Supportive Gamer unlike Swanny who does it in his spare time....Sort of a part timer if you catch my drift smile

But when i look closely at the games i recommend you play i doubt you ever will being that GTA5 arrives in a matter of hours and the Playstation 4 ships in 2 months.

I don't recall if you have pre/ordered a Playstation 4 and who have you chosen to do that with and what games and bits and bobs are you getting with it.

Im also going to add you to my Playstation friends list so I'm guessing your name is the same as on here.

Edited by time2die (Sun 15-Sep-13 00:20:58)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 15-Sep-13 01:21:59
Print Post

Uncharted 3
Dump the rest

Swanny MX laugh
>>>-----knee---->

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 15-Sep-13 09:03:35
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Don't be so Stupid there are some great games in that list and that response says a lot about you and your goldfish brain mentality .tongue

Throw games like Limbo and Greats Like Read Dead Redemption in the bin is utter madness and shows that apart from your beloved Battlefields games your Gaming brain is limited .

There are a few that don't appeal to me like borderlands but there are many games there that i have played and enjoyed and there are even a few that i have kept and not traded.

Suppose you will be on here Tuesday Giving GTA5 a good pasting even though you wont buy it.

Problem i have with you and your comments is all the games trance listed you more than likely have never played them so not in a position to comment.

Edited by time2die (Sun 15-Sep-13 09:35:05)

(member) Sun 15-Sep-13 09:33:37
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I would like to take all that praise but to be honest those games are from PS+. I have downloaded many of them already but the ones I haven't I started downloading and then cancelled which allows you to download them at a later date after they have left PS+. I have done this with the Vita games also in case I get one in the future smile

Generally any games I bought I have played.

I have not pre ordered a PS4 yet decided to wait until its released, see if I have the spare moneys tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 15-Sep-13 09:38:18
Print Post

Don't wait matey go take the plunge,it wouldn't be fun for you if the consoles were in short supply and you got me on here raving about games like Killzone Shadowfall and you can not get hold of a Playstation 4 for love or money.

Swanny will be on here come November 29th telling us all how we should have just sticked with a Playstation 3 and Battlefields 4............Joker wink
(member) Sun 15-Sep-13 09:48:25
Print Post

Hmm, we will see about the PS4.

By the way my PSN ID is not my name here it is absolut_blue after my vodka of choice smile

Swanny if you check your BF3 stats you probably have my tags lol
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 15-Sep-13 10:49:43
Print Post

Don't be daft mate he isn't that good wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 15-Sep-13 10:57:07
Print Post

Haha you're a funny old chap I knew you'd get pissy about that
laugh
I have played

Bioshock 2
Red Dead Redemption
Uncharted 3
Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light
Assassins Creed 3

I like the look of GTAV but doubt I'll rush out and buy it, but then I don't care about game developers and their poor families wink

Swanny MX laugh
>>>-----knee---->
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 15-Sep-13 11:17:06
Print Post

I found you http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/absolut_blue
Good stats, your accuracy is great for a console player 20.73%

Mine has dropped to 9.92%. The other night I couldn't hit a [censored] thing, took me a couple of maps to get back into it. I think a 3 month break was partly to blame for that smile
Here's mine http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/swannymx

Hopefully I have you tags somewhere in my bag.
One day I plan on getting Timeys and will take a picture to share with everyone here laugh

PS nice choice of vodka

Swanny MX laugh
>>>-----knee---->
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to