Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 18-Oct-13 10:44:25
Print Post

Playstation 4 Drive Club Delayed.

[link to this post]

Drive Club Delay

With Watchdogs delayed and now Drive Club.......What Next ?

kind of a kick in the groin if you ask me,promoting all this stuff,getting people all interested in Next gen and then they all start dropping like flies.

Drive Club was going to actually be a free game to the Playstation plus Subscribers which will be almost everyone given you now need this for online play.

Edited by time2die (Fri 18-Oct-13 14:07:11)

Standard User astateoftrance
(committed) Fri 18-Oct-13 11:33:03
Print Post

Re: Playstation 4 Drive Club Delayed.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yup not good news at all.

Watcdogs was probably the most interesting game to me but to be honest there are not any launch games that are must haves that really excite me. Anyway that's not all bad as I won't mind waiting a while before getting a PS4.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 18-Oct-13 14:09:40
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Killzone Shadowfall is the killer Playstation 4 game and you can see why if you look at the latest Video

I have also been reading that Dice where also considering delaying Battlefield 4 on next generation systems but changed there minds last minute when they supposed to have ironed out the problems ?

Which is a interesting quote given the way the game looks on last generation systems and will we see the difference on Next Gen or was that the issue in the first place......Basically it dont look that different from current gen to next generation.

Suppose the reviews will put paid to that when they come out in a few weeks and the Battlefield fans tell us how it is.

Still on the fence regarding this game but with all these delays in other games i wanted it gives Battlefield more of a chance that i pick it up at some stage if not on the day of the release,will be looking closely at the reviews of this game and its not one im pre/ordering based on what i have seen and played on the playstation 3 Beta.

Edited by time2die (Fri 18-Oct-13 14:16:07)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(committed) Fri 18-Oct-13 14:46:40
Print Post

Yes Killzone does look sweet but I have not played any of the previous ones so I would want to play them before Shadow Fall if I were going to.

Edited by astateoftrance (Fri 18-Oct-13 14:58:08)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 18-Oct-13 17:19:49
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Killzone was a great franchise but playing the first before you play this is not really required to be honest,besides its not really a epic story type game the type you need to play the first instalment .

Even though the previous Killzone games where brilliant online experiences in there own way,shadowfall is worlds apart in how it looks and plays at 60fps online where the others struggled with 30fps and they don't look a patch on the new Shadowfall.
(committed) Fri 18-Oct-13 20:38:45
Print Post

That's good to know as it looks really good but it bothers me playing a game and not the ones before it if the story does follow on.

Edited by astateoftrance (Fri 18-Oct-13 20:39:56)

Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Fri 18-Oct-13 21:37:52
Print Post

New consoles pose problems to development teams especially when you have to develop for 5 platforms and a delay to the next generation wouldnt hurt that much as the game will be out before they ship- most sales will be on PC.

Orange BB 5856/448
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Mon 21-Oct-13 21:57:43
Print Post

how common is it for games to be delayed?

ps3 games are also been delayed.

ff13-3 delayed
fable anniversary delayed.

BT Infinity 2 Since Dec 2012 - BQM
  Print Thread

Jump to