Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 27-Oct-13 02:04:08
Print Post

Drive Club (PS4)

[link to this post]

Short, but sctual gameplay. Looks fantastic.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 27-Oct-13 07:44:19
Print Post

Re: Drive Club (PS4)

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

But its delayed…………mad

Not really to bothered about driving games so no big deal that this has slipped into next year.

Is that the best you could come up with,a 8 seconds Facebook clip that you need a magnifying glass or monocle to see.tongue.

Im struggling to see this 27inch iMac never mind a postage stamp sized video.

Edited by time2die (Sun 27-Oct-13 07:47:27)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 27-Oct-13 10:51:27
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

The only racing games that have really ever interested me were TOCA Touring Cars and Colin McCrae Rally, both for their realistic handling. Never really fell in love with Grand Turismo, purely because it was so difficult to pick up and play. I couldn't hack spending hours driving a Chrysler Neon 1.3L so as to unlock a Chrysler Neon 1.3GL etc, etc.

But as short as that DriveClub video was, the visuals did look really nice. smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 27-Oct-13 11:41:17
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

That does look fantastic. I always wished Forza was on the PS3

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 27-Oct-13 12:21:51
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

I think they deliberately set that up with nobody using headlights so you could appreciate the lighting, which I really did. smile

This is the type of freebie where I wouldn't mind the F2P model. Free game, if I like it enough I spend up to £40 on my choice of car and/or upgrades. On GT as I mentioned, I pay £40 to spend hours driving Chrysler Neons.

I'd be better off driving a battered old Supra from a backstreet garage in the West Midlands.

Ahem, wait for it. wink

And it's not all about coming first in Drive pub, so you won't necessarily be uncompetitively spanked by those to whom money is no object.
  Print Thread

Jump to