Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 28-Oct-13 11:03:10
Print Post

BF4 Ordered

[link to this post]

Just ordered my copy of BF4
Not impressed by the beta but I only played it for a few hours and it is only a beta so I'm expecting the game to be better.
I ordered from game as they give instant access to all chopper upgrades. It was £4 more than at shopto but at least I don't have to mess around waiting to get decent weapons and defence systems.

Just have to try and fit it in with GTA
Saving up to buy an apartment at the mo :/

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 28-Oct-13 13:28:48
Print Post

Re: BF4 Ordered

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Lets hope you aren't disappointed then smile

Now with plusnet
My Blog
12 Things...
Twitter
Standard User ccxo
(experienced) Mon 28-Oct-13 13:49:37
Print Post

You do know the upgrades are for BF3 and not BF4.

Orange BB 5856/448

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 28-Oct-13 15:22:57
Print Post

Wouldn't touch Game with a Barge Pole,besides didn't you say it was basically junk and you would not be buying it,i can understand the change of mind if you are getting the next generation console versions,but since you are sticking with that ageing hardware i don't really think you are going to see much difference.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Mon 28-Oct-13 17:08:26
Print Post

I bought a garage yesterday, but it's a hard slog earning bunces isn't it? If I don't get my 500k from Rockstar pretty soon, I may get bored. You need to be at it non stop and if I hadn't got the free sports car for buying a garage, I doubt I would ever have been able to buy one. They need to up the rates on most of the activities in my opinion.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 28-Oct-13 17:14:13
Print Post

[re: ccxo] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ccxo:
You do know the upgrades are for BF3 and not BF4.

W T F I thought you were joking but you're not.
That's really sneaky so I'm going to cancel my order now and re-order from shopto

Right that's cancelled
Will re-order tomorrow

I cancelled on the chat thing. I said "thanks and good bye" She said "your welcome" laugh

Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Mon 28-Oct-13 17:29:36)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Mon 28-Oct-13 17:15:29
Print Post

I won't be buying BF4 even on the PS4 until I have seen it properly demoed and am confident it is in fact a proper next gen build. They bleat on about engine scalability across generations but I don't quite buy it. If it does look anywhere near the PC version we keep seeing, I might change my mind.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 28-Oct-13 17:31:34
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I have a garage, it's a grotty dirty little place. :/
Survival games are the best earners, $20k if you can get to the end.

Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 28-Oct-13 18:53:44
Print Post

What else do you expect from Game and there Customer service,any retailer worth there salt would have tried to keep your order .

There was a time when Game where the only place I would ever buy games from,frim there many retail / town and city shops to there online store.

They got extremely greedy and very unreliable regarding delivery times and launch dates and I don't think I have used them for about 4 years or since I found Shopto.

Now there have been done bad reports regarding customer service and Shopto,I even think Spook had a Run in with them because they kept a payment of 10 p tongue from him .

Now as of yet they have treated me extremely good,which I expect if I'm honest because I class myself as a VIP customer and have spent a small fortune on there site.

The day they don't will be the day I look elsewhere ,but where else there is to go is another matter because we are not exactly inundated with reliable online game sites .
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 28-Oct-13 19:04:26
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
..but where else there is to go is another matter because we are not exactly inundated with reliable online game sites .

Tesco and Asda!

And yeah, Shopto were the ones who told me to ask Timey for the money... smile
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to