Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 28-Oct-13 16:04:06
Print Post

Xbox One..Launch Editions .

[link to this post]

Had a email the other day saying that Shopto.net had some more Xbox One Launch Editions back in stock,so i thought about it for a few days to myself and decided what the heck lets login this morning and get the Dead Rising Bundle which is the sort of game i go for.

I have a Playstation 4 on order and its another next generation console and i know for sure at some point something would come out on that system that i would want.

Anyway within days that offer has sadly disappeared and the offer of a launch bundle has now expired and there no more,I'm not really that bothered and they are offering guaranteed before Christmas but i want it November 22nd or not at all.

So i have sent them a email/notification centre asking about the bundles and telling them i am prepared to buy one if they offer me One but if not no big deal.

Having scanned the internet and not finding any launch editions available apart from a few obscure sites and the leeches on Ebay i will wait and see what develops.

I said never say never and the temptation to get new hardware under the Television is tugging at my heart strings after me saying i was not tempted to go for a Xbox One the closer the release date the temptation kicks in.

To be honest i am completely happy with my Playstation 4 purchase and if i had a to choose just one then every time the playstation 4 would win.

But like i said at some point the xbox one will have that killer game i need to own and for someone that loves games like me then I'm easy pickings for anything new in the multi media market……Especially new Consoles blush
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 28-Oct-13 17:34:44
Print Post

Re: Xbox One..Launch Editions .

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

You're mad crazy
Save your money for something worth having

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 28-Oct-13 18:44:59
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Well I have not committed yet mate because like I said all the Launch models have now gone again,it's just a case of pause for thought really...

You know me and Gaming....it's a Adiction wink

I don't care mate if I don't get a Xbox One I'm more than happy with what I got coming,but the email sent regarding them just got me tempted .....

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User astateoftrance
(committed) Mon 28-Oct-13 18:46:48
Print Post

After all that talk about how you will not trust Microsoft again and now you want a XBONE laugh

Why not just wait until (if) a game you really want is released and then buy one?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 28-Oct-13 18:58:46
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Well I haven't got One yet mate and I also said never say never didn't I to the ones that where pro/ active and where buying the Xbox One in preference to the Playstation 4.

It's only the email offer that got me thinking and I'm more than happy with my Playstation 4,I do fancy the new Dead Rising game though.

It's just a thought......And the fact I can blush
Standard User SPOOKish
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 28-Oct-13 19:12:15
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Had a email the other day saying that Shopto.net had some more Xbox One Launch Editions back in stock,so i thought about it for a few days to myself and decided what the heck lets login this morning and get the Dead Rising Bundle which is the sort of game i go for.

Wondered why you'd been so quiet.

This is the one you should get, extra free* controller thrown in.

Dead Rising... What's a controller skin then eh?

*Correction: Free if you pay for it! Whoops. crazy

Edited by SPOOKish (Mon 28-Oct-13 19:13:15)

(committed) Mon 28-Oct-13 20:35:23
Print Post

To be fair you did say that also smile

Well I guess if there's a game/games you want and you got the moneys then why not. Microsoft need your support tongue
(committed) Mon 28-Oct-13 20:38:24
Print Post

[re: SPOOKish] [link to this post]

Mmm.. Xbox One, extra controller AND BF4 for £519.. now that is tempting.. laugh
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 28-Oct-13 20:54:56
Print Post

Not tempting enough....decided only a fool and his money is easily parted and I'm not getting Xbox One this year until something brilliant regarding a game gets released that appeals to me more than just a remake of Dead Rising .

Think I was going through what can I buy scenario ......sticking with me playstation 4 even if Shopto come back to me with a bundle ......
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Mon 28-Oct-13 21:33:44
Print Post

In reply to a post by astateoftrance:
Mmm.. Xbox One, extra controller AND BF4 for £519.. now that is tempting.. laugh
As opposed to PS4, camera, extra controller and KZ:SF for £449?

£429 if you can get one from Amazon. smile
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to