Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 03-Nov-13 14:42:32
Print Post

GTA V DLC Beach bum pack

[link to this post]

THE BEACH BUM PACK
Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you’ll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode. Plus new customization options for your GTA Online character including new tats, hairstyles and more. We’ll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51636/...

Best bit is it's FREE cool
I like free smile

And we get our $500,000 smile

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 03-Nov-13 14:54:19
Print Post

Re: GTA V DLC Beach bum pack

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Do you know I have not tried this game once online,is it any good now because it was completly broken when it first went live..

Another Question ?

Swanny have you actually played or finished the single player part of the game or what.
Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Sun 03-Nov-13 16:16:50
Print Post

Where does it say the DLC is free? Cant wait for the stimulus to drop. I have 107k at the minute, which isn't enough for a decent apartment. Trouble is I always seem to get way laid by mucking around. Spent far too long last night standing on the top of trains doing laps of the map, with me aviators on. cool

Got wasted on whiskey in my mate's apartment last night, then he got the hump because I wouldn't get out of his shower, singing for XP. Proper funny lol!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 03-Nov-13 23:54:45
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Do you know I have not tried this game once online,is it any good now because it was completly broken when it first went live..

Another Question ?

Swanny have you actually played or finished the single player part of the game or what.

It's great online. People aren't just killing each other as much as they did at the beginning. They can only do that in free mode anyway
I play with my crew mostly on closed servers
I got as far as 64% in single played before I lost control of Michael. So I've given up on that.

Swanny
cool
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 03-Nov-13 23:59:20
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

The first DLC for Grand Theft Auto Online, the 'Beach Bum Pack', will be downloadable for free in November.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/435425/free-gta...

I didn't know you could stand on top of a train. Can't wait to have a go at that laugh

Yea the whiskey and pot is great laugh

I started a crew called SMEG (The Scotshire chaps)
The American members have no idea what it means smile

We seem to get a lot of hookers back at the apartments laugh

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_scotshi...

Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Mon 04-Nov-13 00:15:40)

Standard User mrnelster
(knowledge is power) Mon 04-Nov-13 07:01:22
Print Post

I didn't know you could stand on top of a train. Can't wait to have a go at that
You can jump onto the low carriages from standing (don't run!) and then merrily pick off whoever you want. Shooting truck drivers on the freeway is good as it causes pile ups. smile

Did you know you can steal a Chinook helicopter from a small open airfield at the north edge of the city? Last night I was picking up cars with it and dropping g them onto the city from a great height. They explode like bombs!

Then I crash landed it on some cars outside my garage and took a self portrait with Snapmatic. grin
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 04-Nov-13 08:24:41
Print Post

Must check it out then .smile
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Mon 04-Nov-13 09:10:27
Print Post

That sounds pretty sweet! When are they going to add Heists in? Do you think they ever will or was that a lie? tongue

New survival maps will be welcome, what does it mean by gang attacks? The random ones on the map or do you think it's something new?
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 04-Nov-13 10:00:22
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yea I knew about the Chinook and there are some down south at the main airport and also the little helipad that have guns but it's a bit tricky to aim properly. Never thought of dropping car bombs though.
I do like putting sticky bombs around and then setting them off when miles away. I was surprised that you can still hear the explosion in the distance

I love the snapmatic system I think that's great fun smile

Swanny
cool
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 04-Nov-13 10:04:52
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

I guess the gang attacks must just be more of the same. I've done all the standard ones.
We usually do the same survival the one called Processed I think. Easy $20k each smile

No idea about the heists.

Swanny
cool
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to